The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Feb open day and accommodation tour

I know on the feb 20th open day there will be an accommodation tour but will there be a tour on the march open day? Because i dont think i can attend the feb 20th open day, but would really like to see accommodation before i choose one
Original post by Rated_r
I know on the feb 20th open day there will be an accommodation tour but will there be a tour on the march open day? Because i dont think i can attend the feb 20th open day, but would really like to see accommodation before i choose one

Hi Rated_r,

I'm afraid the bus tours to the residences off the City site will only be available in February. There will be halls of residences open on the 12th March offer-holder open day (however it won't be all of them), but they are yet to be confirmed. Last year they were Sandby and Gill Street.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi Rated_r,

I'm afraid the bus tours to the residences off the City site will only be available in February. There will be halls of residences open on the 12th March offer-holder open day (however it won't be all of them), but they are yet to be confirmed. Last year they were Sandby and Gill Street.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

would the city accommodation be open in march though? i've had a look on the virtual open day accommodation but don't think i could rely on just that
Reply 3
if i am able to come to open day do i have to be there from 9.30? i seen on the website the talk for my course isnt till 12pm so if i could i would to come to the uni for 10am
Original post by Rated_r
would the city accommodation be open in march though? i've had a look on the virtual open day accommodation but don't think i could rely on just that

Hi Rated_r,

One or two of them will be, but not all of them. Last year, Gill Street and Sandby (which are both on our city site) were open on the March open event, but Byron and Hampden weren't. I am afraid it hasn't been confirmed which accommodation will be open on this year's March open event, but there will most likely be one open on the City site!

Which accommodation are you interested in? I can tell you a little bit about it if you like (as I have visited most of the halls during my first year!)

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ellen
Original post by Rated_r
if i am able to come to open day do i have to be there from 9.30? i seen on the website the talk for my course isnt till 12pm so if i could i would to come to the uni for 10am

Hi Rated_r,

No, you don't have to be their at 9.30 am! 9.30 am is when our registration opens and the university is officially open for people to look around. However, if you want to arrive later than that then that is no problem!

Thanks,

Ellen
Reply 6
Hi Rated_r,

No, you don't have to be their at 9.30 am! 9.30 am is when our registration opens and the university is officially open for people to look around. However, if you want to arrive later than that then that is no problem!

Thanks,

Ellen

i like the look of gill street south, i want to live with a people between 18 and up though i wont want to be with the matures and im worried i will because i am 20??
Original post by Rated_r
i like the look of gill street south, i want to live with a people between 18 and up though i wont want to be with the matures and im worried i will because i am 20??

Hi Rated_r,

Gill Street South is lovely, it is a new build so very modern! Very close to the university, and a very similar layout to Byron as they were both built at the same time!

As you are 20 year old, you are not classed as a mature student just yet! Mature students are students that are 21 and over. So when booking your room, the mature/PG flats won't show up for you to book!

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen
Reply 8
Hi Rated_r,

Gill Street South is lovely, it is a new build so very modern! Very close to the university, and a very similar layout to Byron as they were both built at the same time!

As you are 20 year old, you are not classed as a mature student just yet! Mature students are students that are 21 and over. So when booking your room, the mature/PG flats won't show up for you to book!

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

ohhh thats brilliant thank you for the help
Original post by Rated_r
ohhh thats brilliant thank you for the help

No problem, If you have any more questions let me know! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending