The Student Room Group

Does anyone here actually like Kanye West??

A lot of my friends do, but i just don't get the appeal..?
Lol no
:music:

Although, I guess it could be worse...
No, he's a nob.
Reply 3
I doooooooo
Reply 4
Can't stand the music or the ego. The sooner everybody stops acting like he's important the better.
Reply 5
Original post by Drewski
Can't stand the music or the ego. The sooner everybody stops acting like he's important the better.

Exactly!! thats why i was so confused why people were actually supporting him as a presidential candidate for 2020
Original post by Hannah003
Exactly!! thats why i was so confused why people were actually supporting him as a presidential candidate for 2020

Because people are stupid? People listen to songs that talk about sexual harassment, 'rape', using women as objects, taking tonnes of drugs, life being all about money, etc. like its actually at all worth listening to. Like, no. These people have no talent, they generate music on a computer and speed-talk "lyrics".

He's a waste.
Reply 7
Original post by ivybridge
Because people are stupid? People listen to songs that talk about sexual harassment, 'rape', using women as objects, taking tonnes of drugs, life being all about money, etc. like its actually at all worth listening to. Like, no. These people have no talent, they generate music on a computer and speed-talk "lyrics".

He's a waste.

truueee, im glad he is 54 million in debt :')
Original post by Hannah003
truueee, im glad he is 54 million in debt :':wink:

Do you understand how debt works especially for multi-millionaires like him
Yes, he's amazing. I am a big fan of the genre and of fashion so he's right up my alley. Generally autists seem to dislike him, neurotypical people should be partial to him.

I find that people who don't have taste for the genre generally dislike him, but if you're accustomed to the genre then you can't possibly not consider him one of the best of the generation. It's no wonder his album MBDTF is fan voted as the best album of the 2010s.
(edited 8 years ago)
No, I'm more of a metalhead really
Original post by Leviathan1741
No, I'm more of a metalhead really

Lol i was expecting that
Reply 12
his psychotic behaviour is quite amusing. i dont like his music, only a few songs
eeergghhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending