The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Original post by ljw011
Hi! For those who got offers from Durham and Bristol, could you kindly share how much you got for your LNAT? Thanks!

Offer from Bristol got 26
Original post by ljw011
Hi! For those who got offers from Durham and Bristol, could you kindly share how much you got for your LNAT? Thanks!

LNAT 31
Original post by ljw011

I got a 26, still waiting on Durham
Predicted AAB Offers from Leicester Birmingham Derby Aston... still waiting for Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by xAssassin786
Predicted AAB Offers from Leicester Birmingham Derby Aston... still waiting for Nottingham
Posted from TSR Mobile

Which is your top choice out of the ones you've got?
Does anyone even have an offer to Durham yet?
Original post by Jacobjj21
Which is your top choice out of the ones you've got?

Probably Birmingham AAA and insurance Leicester AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably Birmingham AAA and insurance Leicester AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good plan I've got offers from those two as well and if I don't get into KCL then I'm gonna put Leicester down since I've got an unconditional from them.
Good plan I've got offers from those two as well and if I don't get into KCL then I'm gonna put Leicester down since I've got an unconditional from them.

Congrats on your unconditional. What are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am going to study law in 2016.
I applied to Coventry, De Montfort, University of Birmingham, Oxford Brookes and Staffordshire. Got offers from all of them.

Firm choice- Coventry
Insurance choice- De Montfort

Going to do Law LLB

I want to study law because I want to make a difference and as law is so powerful and an interesting subject that made me decide on undertaking it at degree level.
Original post by Vanessaxx98
I am going to study law in 2016.
I applied to Coventry, De Montfort, University of Birmingham, Oxford Brookes and Staffordshire. Got offers from all of them.

Firm choice- Coventry
Insurance choice- De Montfort

Going to do Law LLB

I want to study law because I want to make a difference and as law is so powerful and an interesting subject that made me decide on undertaking it at degree level.

Congratulations on your offers! What are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh never mind lol you're predicted A*AA like you mentioned in your previous post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations on your offers! What are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you! And I am predicted ABB but i am aiming for AAB. Really need to start revising for my A2 exams, im the master of procrastination.

And what about you? Where are you going to study, what have you been predicted and what subjects do you currently study?
Original post by Vanessaxx98
Aww thank you! And I am predicted ABB but i am aiming for AAB. Really need to start revising for my A2 exams, im the master of procrastination.

And what about you? Where are you going to study, what have you been predicted and what subjects do you currently study?

If I get rejected by the University of Nottingham ill be firming Birmingham AAA and insuring Leicester AAB
I'm taking English Literature Philosophy and Sociology. Predicted AAB as my english teacher is too stingy to predict me an A. She won't advise me on how to get an A.
However I'm aiming for the best possible results so I want A*A*A*. To excel my learning and having the desire to study more A levels I plan to take History and Physics later on after this year possibly third year. I want a perfect academic profile for my A Levels as my GCSES are rubbish compared to my A Levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys!

I've got an offer from Durham for Law with Foundation and Birmingham for Law.

I'm in a dilemma of which to firm as I'd have to do an extra year in Durham but the ranking of Durham is way higher than Birmingham.

Can anyone help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks predicted A*AA
Original post by qeraldd
Hey guys!

I'm in a dilemma of which to firm as I'd have to do an extra year in Durham but the ranking of Durham is way higher than Birmingham.

Can anyone help?

Durham all day every day, it's worth the extra year. I've visited Birmingham's law faculty before I chose not to apply, but Durham just has higher post graduate prospects.
Original post by qeraldd
Hey guys!

Can anyone help?

Durham, no contest
Just received my offer from KCL so that's Firm:KCL Insurance:Leicester
Just received my offer from KCL so that's Firm:KCL Insurance:Leicester

Congratulations!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending