The Student Room Group

What is the best universities that allow BBB for computer Science?

I predict that I will get BBB at A level and so, from your point of view what is the best university to go to for a mix of academic value and night life?
Original post by JamieNorth
I predict that I will get BBB at A level and so, from your point of view what is the best university to go to for a mix of academic value and night life?

Essex,Brunel are two that come to my mind.I would suggest to look up sites which sort data based on A level grades for a course.Choose 6-7 and ask about them on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Swansea are fairly high up ranking-wise (23rd) and offer ABB - BBB, so perhaps worth considering.
Original post by Mattari
Swansea are fairly high up ranking-wise (23rd) and offer ABB - BBB, so perhaps worth considering.

Swansea is good,forgot about it actually,i think even city university london want ABB-BBB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamieNorth

Hello, as mentioned above, we do ask for ABB - BBB for Computer Science at Swansea University. We have a lot of offer students at Swansea, we are a dual campus university and both of our campuses are opposite the beach. As it's a campus university, it's very convenient and also both campuses are only 10/15 minutes from the city centre which has everything you may need. If you have any questions about Swansea University or Swansea as a city, please let me know and I will try my best to help!
Reply 5
Queen Mary.
Reply 6
I have a BBB offer for Newcastle Computer Science. Try and get into these instutions through various HE outreach programs, they will lower the offer considerably.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending