The Student Room Group

I'm getting fat!!

I'm a female i weight 10: 7 stone and i'm like 5 foot 0 or 1 so i'm basically short and fat it depresses me i HATE cooking for myself so i just tend to eat one meal big fatty meal per day so i don't have to think about preparing food throughout the day someone help me !! I'm feeling depressed looking at my pot belly ew!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm a female i weight 10: 7 stone and i'm like 5 foot 0 or 1 so i'm basically short and fat it depresses me i HATE cooking for myself so i just tend to eat one meal big fatty meal per day so i don't have to think about preparing food throughout the day someone help me !! I'm feeling depressed looking at my pot belly ew!

So..... Lose some weight?
Reply 2
Original post by KyleBroflovski
So..... Lose some weight?

HOW!
Reply 3
juice detox
Why do you hate cooking?
Reply 5
Put as much energy into exercise and healthy eating as you do into feeling sorry for yourself and your depression and you will lose that weight.
Reply 6
Original post by Eternalflames
Why do you hate cooking?

our kitchen is kinda gross damp and it's cold i'm too lazy and it requires effort i honestly can't cook to save my life
Can you describe what a usual meal is for you?
Just reduce calories, reduce refined sugar and be a bit more active and you will lose fat.
HOW!

Hmm, harder than it sounds. But basically it boils down to staying in a calorie deficit for a few months. Try eating foods that make you fuller with less calories. Check out this chart
post pics :yep:
our kitchen is kinda gross damp and it's cold i'm too lazy and it requires effort i honestly can't cook to save my life

Have you tried diet chef?
Eating fruits and most vegetables doesn't require any cooking, a raw food diet might help you since you don't know how to cook.
Freelee the banana girl on youtube does Raw til 4, it's vegan, but you could try that.
And that one big fatty meal a day is what's causing you to gain weight.
Are you exercising?
Original post by z33
juice detox

that won't work once off the detox weight will get back on
Reply 12
that won't work once off the detox weight will get back on

but it will because you're not gonna eat the same after it, you're gonna change your diet and eat healthier foods and you're gonna stop stuffing your food with garbage (like I am now :h: :tongue:)
Original post by BlindingLight
post pics :yep:

no!
Original post by Eternalflames
Have you tried diet chef?
Eating fruits and most vegetables doesn't require any cooking, a raw food diet might help you since you don't know how to cook.
Freelee the banana girl on youtube does Raw til 4, it's vegan, but you could try that.
And that one big fatty meal a day is what's causing you to gain weight.
Are you exercising?

Thanx I'll check that out :biggrin:
Original post by KyleBroflovski
Hmm, harder than it sounds. But basically it boils down to staying in a calorie deficit for a few months. Try eating foods that make you fuller with less calories. Check out this chart

That looks interesting thanx for the help!
HOW!

You cannot possibly be this ignorant.
People are giving you all these crazy diets but literally if your overweight you eat to much. It's that simple. Eat less and you loose weight. I'm 10st 1 and 5'5 and I'm really out of shape at the moment (as in I never exercise because I'm currently too busy/stressed) but as long as I don't eat crazy amount I won't become unhealthily large. It's all what you eat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Eat less, exercise more? :h: Also it isn't fat which makes you put weight on, it is sugar.
Original post by seizetoday
Can you describe what a usual meal is for you?
Just reduce calories, reduce refined sugar and be a bit more active and you will lose fat.

A usual meal? usually i eat a lot of takeouts burgers, fries, subway with nachos, fizzy drinks, big packets of crisps, more fizzy drinks, chocolate, I often eat a few of these in one go around 12/1pm if i wake up late then i don't have to think about food later on so yea... it's so bad i have no discipline and no control which makes my life miserable as i feel i have no control over my life

Quick Reply

Latest