The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutellme
fml... my most sincere apologies :'(

*Ranveer bhai

Tis not okay but I'll let you off just this one time (bc donuts are yummy)
OP I think you might be gay.
Girls will be mistreated by and mess with several bad boys before settling down for a good guy.

Its only natural to want to have fun, and that's what the bad boys give :smug:
Original post by sleepysnooze
:lol: except you do wish you were a 'bad boy' really though. I remember when I was such sweet sweet thing, until they got a hold of me. I'd hold the door for little old ladies; I'd teach the blind to see.

You can be both:tongue:
Original post by James.Carnell
OP I think you might be gay.

Why...?
Reply 105
bad boys lol those are for immature girls like under 21
Original post by al_94
bad boys lol those are for immature girls like under 21

For once, a post I like by you. Lmao. Go you.
Good boys because I'm not a fan of the rebellious and most likely to do illegal stuff boy, and mainly because I'm a good girl , lol. I'm surrounded by "bad boys" in my school who put a front of toughness and just curse too much for me, and do not respect authority as they should. Cursing in the hallways, classrooms, and bathrooms are too common for me to hear. Bad boys are physically attractive but in personality? Uh, no. I think the ones in my school done drugs before and a few I seen with real tattoos :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Why's that? What if the guy wants someone more responsible etc than him?Do you think you deserve someone like that?
bc these are some qualities that make me respect a guy

When he's slightly older than me, literally knows more than me (academically), and can teach me; I recently discovered I find this very attractive. Responsibility, meaning he's sure of himself, because honestly when I say things I tend to be quite fluid with my opinions, I like it when a guy knows that he's right and holds himself accountable.

Stability = security. I like this. Don't ask why cause I don't know.

Dominance, I like the natural order of things, I can be quite dominant in work aspects of my life, in a relationship I see the guy taking control and me being very submissive. I seriously admire that men can be like this and respect this. Him being responsible, makes me feel safe in trusting him to be dominant (if that makes sense)

I feel like most men have a wild/horny side to them, so why do I need a bad boy, when men come with this inbuilt nature in them that they can be just absolutely filthy when need be/provoked :smile:

I'd like to think I deserve someone like that if what I'm offering is what he wants too. I can be receptive to his qualities so I feel like it fits.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
:lol: except you do wish you were a 'bad boy' really though. I remember when I was such sweet sweet thing, until they got a hold of me. I'd hold the door for little old ladies; I'd teach the blind to see.

Erm.. I've helped old ladies cross the road before.
Original post by Zenarthra
Erm.. I've helped old ladies cross the road before.

exactly
regardless of "good boy" " bad boy" it's called universal decency
Original post by Proxenus
I am a VERY bad boy. I might need to be punished because I am soooo bad

Woah m'kay..!
Original post by fire_and_ice
Tis not okay but I'll let you off just this one time (bc donuts are yummy)

Yup they is. You a schmart boy.
Yup they is. You a schmart boy.

Donutellme I'm a schmart boy. I'm a girl. :colonhash:
Donutellme I'm a schmart boy. I'm a girl. :colonhash:

ffs not again...
ffs not again...

u just dumb
u just dumb

soz

im a donut, so theres a hole in my head
Original post by Foo.mp3

Oooh sexy look :wink: is that a sign of agreement?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Kinda. It's my my quizzical 'bad boy' vibe/look :curious:

I like it a lot,just like I like you :heart::kissing2::kissing2::heart:
Firstly I'd like to say I ignored the images.
Good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest