The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
living the life that of diamonds and guns...

the correct line was because there aint no such thing as halfway crooks ffs
Original post by hayles101
How fecking old do you think I am?

I got ID'd last year buying glue from B&Q.

Posted from TSR Mobile

28? :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

25?
Original post by swirly
the correct line was because there aint no such thing as halfway crooks ffs

scared to death, scared to looklivin' the live that of diamonds and guns

You forgot the "they shook" at the end which led to a different line. Ffs swirly. Stress me out sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was referring to the fact that he likes younger girls. Brb Adam Johnson.

I'm guessing you're mid 20s? 26 perhaps?
Original post by Lúcio
Hi friend :smile:

Nice to see you back blondie, you need to bring order to your thread. Everybody keeps raving about some new girl, I'm not sure you should allow it.

If you're depressed about United you can always laugh at Liverpool if you like...
Srs question, who would you rather win the League Cup final out of Liverpool or City?

I genuinely can't bear to think about any other team when when we're in such a state so I just ignore it.

Who would I rather win? It's like asking would I rather be hit in the face with a hammer or have acid poured in my eye.

All this being replaced chat..? Hahaha what has this place become.. I'd like to think I'm on here for more than people rating if I am or am not fit. Although now I won't hold my breath :colonhash:

If there is some nice eye candy on here then welcome aboard. Let's face it.. probably more exciting talking about that than United at the minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
I was referring to the fact that he likes younger girls. Brb Adam Johnson.

I'm guessing you're mid 20s? 26 perhaps?

I was 25 like 5 mins ago so sticking with that. **** being 26.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
All kinds of backtracking. (would rep).10/10 dif detection work by Dirty.

Case closed fam, call me Harvey Specter

If there is some nice eye candy on here then welcome aboard. Let's face it.. probably more exciting talking about that than United at the minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you confirm you're attracted to girls Hayles?
(edited 8 years ago)
moving on...when are rojo and jones coming back?
inb4 Hayles slides in to SAF's DM's like.
Original post by scrawlx101
moving on...when are rojo and jones coming back?

Who cares? Jones injury is permanent. We aren't getting top four either way and they probably won't even be here next year
I genuinely can't bear to think about any other team when when we're in such a state so I just ignore it.

Who would I rather win? It's like asking would I rather be hit in the face with a hammer or have acid poured in my eye.

All this being replaced chat..? Hahaha what has this place become.. I'd like to think I'm on here for more than people rating if I am or am not fit. Although now I won't hold my breath :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure you can!
You can feel depressed about how amazingly Leicester are doing or pissed off that Spurs looks unstoppable :frown:

If it helps, I'd definitely rather get hit by the hammer...
It's only the League Cup, certainly not the end of the world. I suppose City winning it would be best for you since we aren't guaranteed EL next season unless we do.

You may be a rubbish United fan but you'll never be replaced Hayley; your honesty is refreshing and you actually have no problem admitting when you're wrong.
Inb4 strong chirpse game

With respect, surely by now you're used to being categorised and rated like this? Considering all the positives that come from looking like that, I'm sure the few negatives aren't the end of the world blondie :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
I was 25 like 5 mins ago so sticking with that. **** being 26.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just had a birthday I see. Just see it as a year closer to the icy embrace of death, or failing that, a free pensioner bus pass.
Original post by Lúcio

You may be a rubbish United fan but you'll never be replaced Hayley; your honesty is refreshing and you actually have no problem admitting when you're wrong.
Inb4 strong chirpse game

With respect, surely by now you're used to being categorised and rated like this? Considering all the positives that Coke from looking like that, I'm sure the few negatives aren't the end of the world blondie :biggrin:

Jesus...
all the positives that Coke
Luke has been flirting with Hayley for over a year now and still no result.

Time to move on I think...
Thirst is real.
stopstophesalreadydead.jpg
Love how it's okay for you all to drool over this new girl like she's a piece of meat and call others replaced, yet as soon as I greet a poster back, I'm the thirsty one?

Please.

Latest