The Student Room Group

16....and baby faced

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingKoala
16 is still a baby

Try telling that to my model friends, while I sit here with my chubby cheeks and body. :colonhash:
Original post by Black Cat
You're most likely a late bloomer which means that you'll be developing and grow at a slower rate compared to your peers. Nothing wrong with that you'll end up with long lasting youthfulness which will definitely benefit you in the long run.

I hope you're right.....
Original post by fandom-queen
Typo alert! That was a typo! yeah, i am in year 12. Don't worry, ain't no prodigy here, I'm failing exams right now.

Ohhh right. You are? I'm sure you're exaggerating... :console: You should definitely try Anon's revision thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671) if you're lacking motivation.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Ohhh right. You are? I'm sure you're exaggerating... :console: You should definitely try Anon's revision thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671) if you're lacking motivation.

I will, thanks! And I'm not, trust me. Hence the spending hours on TSR.
Try telling that to my model friends, while I sit here with my chubby cheeks and body. :colonhash:

Ah well screw them, people want to grow up too fast these days still don't understand why to be honest just enjoy being a kid, I'm sure you look fine anyway.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
What's worse is that I have two younger sisters and people often mistake the youngest for the oldest...

Story of my life 😂😂
I'm 20 and I look younger. Don't worry, it's not the end of the world hehe :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?

Trust me it could be a lot worse :lol:
Don't worry. I'm 22, and last August when Sat in Starbucks the ****ing barista was like "are you celebrating your GCSE results? :smile: :smile:"

I have big eyes and a small mouth which is perfect recipe for the neotenous O_O kind of face.
I always get mistaken for someone a couple years younger
But its better than looking older, right?
I'm almost 19 and have the same problem, I feel you :hugs:
Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?

In time this will be a great great asset of yours. Hang on in there, 10 years...
I look younger than 20, but I don't look bad and it just means I'll still look equally not bad at 30. So I am quite happy with it. It's even better for girls though because looking young is a good thing at all ages for girls, whereas young men are more attractive the older they look. Well, 20 year old men that look 30 are more attractive than 20 year old men that look 18. No matter what age a woman is a woman that looks 18 will always look better than one that doesn't.
I'm 15 and i once got stuck in a year 7 netball team because the teacher running the club wanted to separate everyone into their year groups. My friends burst out laughing. It was kind of funny though.

Anyone else face this?

Gurll look at my PP, do I look 16? I think I can get on the bus without even needing to tap my oyster card on the reader....

Its actually funny becauae this ladywho worked at a petrol station who asked if I need to pay for petrol :/ It wasnt even dark, it was midday.... o.O
Original post by Twinpeaks
Don't worry. I'm 22, and last August when Sat in Starbucks the ****ing barista was like "are you celebrating your GCSE results? :smile: :smile:"

I have big eyes and a small mouth which is perfect recipe for the neotenous O_O kind of face.

Haha, I have small eyes, small lips and chubby cheeks, so i prob look like theodore from Alvin and the chimunks. Also, I feel for you :frown:
Original post by leavingthecity
In time this will be a great great asset of yours. Hang on in there, 10 years...

maybe, hopefully, :-/
Original post by TorpidPhil
I look younger than 20, but I don't look bad and it just means I'll still look equally not bad at 30. So I am quite happy with it. It's even better for girls though because looking young is a good thing at all ages for girls, whereas young men are more attractive the older they look. Well, 20 year old men that look 30 are more attractive than 20 year old men that look 18. No matter what age a woman is a woman that looks 18 will always look better than one that doesn't.

Well, that is true, it's just frustrating!
Reply 38

Anyone else face this?

Pulling those faces immediately makes them look bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Pulling those faces immediately makes them look bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

well, guys seem to think it looks good i guess, else they wouldn't come up to their "little sister" to ask for their numbers.

:colonhash:So annoying

Quick Reply

Latest