The Student Room Group

Too soon to bed this girl?

There is this girl that I like but have never expressed my desire to her despite knowing her for a couple of years. Would it be odd if we slept together on the first day I expressed desire for her?
I know people can sleep together on the first day they meet but our situation is a bit different in that we know each other for a while.
What makes you think she'd want to sleep with you on the first date? You don't even know she likes you yet.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
What makes you think she'd want to sleep with you on the first date? You don't even know she likes you yet.

I think she does like me and probably dissapointed that I never expressed my desire for her.
Reply 3
I guess its a matter of if it happens it happens?
Reply 4
Well until she confirms that she does like you and does want to sleep with you, yes it's too early.
Original post by Anonymous
I think she does like me and probably dissapointed that I never expressed my desire for her.

At the end of the day if you both want to sleep together then there's no reason why you can't. Doesn't really matter what other people think, it's all between you and this girl.
Reply 6
So will be odd if I make a move on her?
Reply 7
If by making a move you mean telling her you like her, that won't be odd. Go right ahead.

If by making a move you mean trying to get her into bed without her willing compliance, stop right there.

Seriously, the way this generation is going they are going to need to implement SATS and GCSEs in basic social skills.
Reply 8
I think the major problem is not being able to express my feelings for her. It's been two years after all. Maybe I can't do it?
Maybe if you would post some pics of her, it would be easier for us to decide. :wink:
Reply 10
You're overthinking it dude, just ask her out and cross the sex bridge as and when you get to it
Get talking again, see if there is any actual chemistry there and then ask her out rather than telling her that you like her.

And don't get ahead of yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
There is this girl that I like but have never expressed my desire to her despite knowing her for a couple of years. Would it be odd if we slept together on the first day I expressed desire for her?
I know people can sleep together on the first day they meet but our situation is a bit different in that we know each other for a while.

This isn't zil1 is it? I think you should give it time before you sleep with her but if you both just want sex then go for it.
Reply 13
Casually slip your hand under her skirt, if she doesn't want to sleep with you she doesn't like you.
"Bed this girl"... "too soon"... How did you even put those two phrases side by side???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending