The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scrawlx101
getting a few starts against non pl teams like Shrewsbury this season - im up for youth getting a chance but the more i think about LVG and youth i feel like hes only turned to youth out of necessity rather than "this kids really talented and deserves a chance" so its kind of unlikely he'd start him also its a lot of pressure for Periera to start games now especially with LVG under fire but i guess its a two way street type thing since he could completely dismantle shrewsbury if he has a good game...

thoughts on yungen v Chip?

Lol the same team more or less just lost to Midtjylland so I don't see the problem in starting youth. Guys going to get fired soon in the summer regardless anyway. Chip and Yungen both took an L
Original post by Dirtybit
Nah not necessarily. The player has to meet a certain requirement for him. He brought McNair through and he wasn't even the best CB in the reserve team. Tbh I think it's just that he considers Pereira a CAM strictly and won't shift Mata to RW for that to happen.

Yeah the difference is we wont have Lingard starting for us and we'd actually be winning.

That first bit is nonsense, he was using Mata at RW for half this season anyway so if he wanted to use an AM there he would have. He's used Rooney, Herrera, Mata and Fellaini there ffs. If that AM theory was correct then he would have used Pereira there as he shifted Mata at RW.

Yeah Lingard wouldn't start and you would probably be doing better than you are now but it's just ironic that you're having a pissy fit about Pereira not starting now when I can 100% guarantee that he would not be starting under your next manager.
LVG hates Brazilians.
Nah not necessarily. The player has to meet a certain requirement for him. He brought McNair through and he wasn't even the best CB in the reserve team. Tbh I think it's just that he considers Pereira a CAM strictly and won't shift Mata to RW for that to happen.

Yeah the difference is we wont have Lingard starting for us and we'd actually be winning.

the banter if mourinho turns lingard into willian 2.0 (id take willian and payet and sell memphis if i could right now)
Yeah Payet I reckon would do wonders at United.

Don't see him going though. Smells like a Spurs signing.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Reckon we'll win 2-1 tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

going to be cheeky and say 5 - 0 with 45% possession (funny enough our game against derby was one of our best games and we had less than 50% possession)
Original post by jam277
That first bit is nonsense, he was using Mata at RW for half this season anyway so if he wanted to use an AM there he would have. He's used Rooney, Herrera, Mata and Fellaini there ffs. If that AM theory was correct then he would have used Pereira there as he shifted Mata at RW.

Yeah Lingard wouldn't start and you would probably be doing better than you are now but it's just ironic that you're having a pissy fit about Pereira not starting now when I can 100% guarantee that he would not be starting under your next manager.

The point I was trying to get out is LVG probably does not want to play Pereira as a winger.
C'mon Depay
I should probably stop watching. They'll probably lose anyway <.<
Cant shoot for ****.
Original post by Rk2k14
Cant shoot for ****.

Teach them with your 99 long shots yh
Teach them with your 99 long shots yh

Thats like teaching Lucio chirpsin techniques...
Original post by Lúcio
I know it's higher profile but are you suggesting that Klopp getting to the Champions League final wasn't an achievement?

Ok.

What? How is that even remotely relevant to what I just said about Liverpool? :confused:

Anyways, we still haven't scored against a team whose in the relegation spots in league 1 ffs. If we get held to a draw, this'll be a nightmare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOOOOOOL

Martial with that goal saving header.
Nice one m8
hahahahahaha :rofl:
Fantastic defending by Martial
Owen's commentary is just unbearable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Smalling >>>
Smalling with a strike!
All that fantastic defending undone. Great goal from Smalling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest