The Student Room Group

Worst dating experiences?

As the title says ^^
Not mine exactly, but one of my friends went out with a guy who sounded like Tom Hardy's Bane and talked literally about nothing else then lifting for two and a half hours. During their dinner, he promptly got sick (all that leaned beef and milk), and vomited his face off and ran home. She ended up paying for dinner.
Met up with some girl when I was 14. Went back to hers. Her dad walked in on us with her on top of me. He threatened to kill me despite being half my size, then gave me a lift to the station. :lol:

Not a date but it was the first thing that came to my mind :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
A guy asked for my number when I was walking home and said he was walking home too. Turned out he was following me home so he knew where I lived and tried to invite himself in. I felt like I had to meet up with him that night because he would come to my house so I met up with him and he told me how shyness is a stupid excuse for quiet people and how it's their fault, and other things that made me mad. He then made us walk together down dark empty streets and I started to get scared. He locked his hands in mine and put his hands over me saying how he wanted to take me dancing. I stopped talking and shut down so he got the hint and walked me home. I told him I wanted to walk home on my own but he said it was because I was shy and I didn't really mean it.
I blocked his number that night but he still texted and called me over and over again.
I saw him again a year later in a shop. He waited for me to pay and then walked a few steps behind me and followed me back to my house. When I saw him he asked for my number and said he wanted to see me again.
That was my first dating experience as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I write about my first date here.

I don't really have dates. And the ones I've had were mostly fine. It's the casual meets where the bad stuff happens.
Reply 5
I've already said this in the luckiest escape thread but once i was dating a guy and i wouldn't have sex with him (saving it for marriage) so he said to me what i would do if he forced me, would i go to the police?

*instantly blocked him*
Reply 6
Original post by mkap
I've already said this in the luckiest escape thread but once i was dating a guy and i wouldn't have sex with him (saving it for marriage) so he said to me what i would do if he forced me, would i go to the police?

*instantly blocked him*

on behalf of all the boys in the planet im sorry.
Reply 7
Original post by gertautas
on behalf of all the boys in the planet im sorry.

haha most guys are decent, its just a minority that arent :smile:
Reply 8
When a guy from my old college class asked me on a date before I started going out with my partner and he took me out for a posh meal and he had only just turned 17 and I was 18 so I got drunk and he had to stick to soft drinks which was awkward because I felt like this mum or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
starting my monthly gift and leaking through my dress....nothing ever happened with the guy so to this day I'll never know if he noticed or not :007:
Reply 10
After the date, he was driving me home, did a stupid illegal move and got pulled over. He decided to run from the police with me in the car. :indiff: He tried to pull into a driveway and hide, but they found us. Aaaanyway, they put us both in handcuffs while they searched the car. They ended up giving me a ride home and took him to jail. Apparently it was a stolen car too :indiff:
but at least I got a GTA experience lmfao
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ivy.98
After the date, he was driving me home, did a stupid illegal move and got pulled over. He decided to run from the police with me in the car. :indiff: He tried to pull into a driveway and hide, but they found us. Aaaanyway, they put us both in handcuffs while they searched the car. They ended up giving me a ride home and took him to jail. Apparently it was a stolen car too :indiff:

sounds awsome hahaha
Not sure this counts but it's a hilarious story and I love telling it so meh....

Basically I had met a girl the weekend before on a night out, done stuff, got her number etc. Been texting all week and she text me saying she was bored shitless on another night out and if I could pick her up from the local club, we get a takeaway and go back to hers to netflix and chill (back in 2010 so proper trend-setters us!). I arrived at the club and parked in the car-park opposite and noticed the usual police and some young farmers outside a landrover opposite, of which I recognised a few mates/acquaintances I had met during my brief 2 years in young farmers myself. Went inside, had one drink and chatted to her and the mates she wanted to introduce me to.

Anyway I ended up driving her back to hers as planned, literally just turned the first bend after the club and halfway down the next road when I see a police van, handbrake turn around the corner with it's blues on flashing at me to pull over...... Now I'm crapping myself because I had one drink and presumed they saw me leave the club and hop into a car and presumed I was drink driving...... A really pissed off policeman walks up to my window which I rolled down to which he says (again pissed off) "Sir.... can you please explain to me why you have two ducks tied to the back of your care?". I then, completely dumbfounded, struggled to say I didn't know what he was talking about.... to which he asked me to leave the car and follow him.

To my horror and dismay he wasn't lying! The pissing idiots from young farmers had obviously been out all day on the lash after shooting and had, with bale twine, tied in ridiculous knots two ducks to the back of my car..... Anyone here who has experience knotted bale twine will tell you it's hell unknot! The policeman then proceeded to ask me why I did it.... not at all looking happy when I responded why the hell would I tie two dead ducks to the back of my car while driving a girl home?! I then had to cut the twine using my car keys seeing no-one had a knife or scissors and despite my protests the policeman then said I should dispose of the ducks and not to just "throw them into a hedge". I got back into the car bright red and the girl asked "did he really just ask why you had two ducks on the back of your car?" I wouldn't believe me when I said what I had just seen.

Suffice to say I did just chuck them in the boot and the next morning did indeed throw them into a random hedge (hopefully some fox managed to get a free breakfast). Surprisingly after all that the netflix and chill went exactly as planned :colone: Luckily she saw the extremely funny side of things.... shame after a year and a half she turned out to be a psycho.... tbh that may of been the very first warning sign!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by gertautas
sounds awsome hahaha

Definitely one of the 'best' nights of my life haha
Reply 14
Original post by SAhm95

trust me, i even started praying to a god that i dont believe in
dude was driving 150 miles/h FFS, could feel my spirit leaving my body
Original post by ivy.98

why wont this shyt embed ffs
Original post by ivy.98
trust me, i even started praying to a god that i dont believe in
dude was driving 150 miles/h FFS, could feel my spirit leaving my body

lol was he a roadman?
Reply 17
Original post by SAhm95
lol was he a roadman?

i think so lol.. dat slang slipped sometimes ngl

man called me a peng ting :indiff:
Pretty much all my dating experiences have been great tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending