The Student Room Group

Longest relationship you've been in?

Scroll to see replies

Technically a year, technically never...
Original post by Indeterminate
All of mine have been less than 6 months in duration :frown:

I could so change that :love:
Never been in a relationship.:colonhash:

Actually, yes I have. I've been in a relationship from 21 years...

with myself.:colonhash:
7 months

When I told him I had ADHD he couldn't forsee his future children getting diagnosed with ADHD and going therapies (really pathetic excuse because a million things could possibly happen) and my ADHD was mild and under control. Anyway I wasn't attached to him, never show a guy I am. He still wants me till this day but it's too late to go back now.
Too long :lol:
Original post by Anonymous

LEAVE. NOW. WHOEVER. YOU. ARE.

DON'T. UNDERESTIMATE. MY. PATIENCE.

:fight::fight::fight::fight:
Reply 26
2 years and 3 months, still going strong!:smile:
Original post by BrokenLife
x

awww :cute: you are so beautiful and lovely :lovehug: love the new avi btw :mmm: subtly different :hugs:
My current and only relationship I've ever been in, 7 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
awww :cute: you are so beautiful and lovely :lovehug: love the new avi btw :mmm: subtly different :hugs:

Who are you? :s-smilie: I'm a beautiful person, i know :biggrin: But thank you:h:

That is me though..its a bit of side pose hence why. But who are you!?:colonhash:
Who are you? :s-smilie: I'm a beautiful person, i know :biggrin: But thank you:h:

That is me though..its a bit of side pose hence why. But who are you!?:colonhash:

hehe you know who i am (not the same anon as the one who posted the intermediate thing :colondollar:)
hehe you are :colondollar: in fact i'm getting a crush on you :blushing:
a) One year, eight months.
b) No; but in the intervening five years I've yet to recapture that feeling of effortless intimacy, familial acceptance and profound, almost indescribable admiration towards another human-being not related by blood. Not for want of opportunity; rather an essentially blameless, but still agonising lack of reciprocation from my quarter.
c) Mismatched libido and eventual breakdown of communication arising from a resultant—but nonetheless inexcusable—passive-aggressive emotional disengagement on my part, further exacerbated by physical distance such that my subsequent (though belated) overtures of reconciliation couldn't be rendered with nearly the level of affect befitting what should have been an earnest, heartfelt and impassioned entreaty.

I have, on occasion, pondered what might ensue were our paths in life to converge anew and become again romantically entwined; but it took me fully three years to lay that orphaned devotion properly to rest and I'm not sure that the Pandora's box I buried there is one I can ever bear to re-open, however serendipitously.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
(edited 8 years ago)
hehe you know who i am (not the same anon as the one who posted the intermediate thing :colondollar:)
hehe you are :colondollar: in fact i'm getting a crush on you :blushing:

Aww its you. :smile: With anon 1, tis is me:fight:

Aww I respect your feelings.:h:
Aww its you. :smile: With anon 1, tis is me:fight:

Aww I respect your feelings.:h:

:lol: dw, would never come between you and ur true love :mmm: xx
awww you little cutie :colondollar: you are so understanding and lovely :lovehug: x
Over 4 years and still together :smile:
4 months, didn't end well.

2 months on from its termination, we're back in contact, but I'm determined that nothing'll happen again between us... meeting her on Saturday so we can talk about what happened and how we feel

Aw thanks :colondollar:

But I'm majorly confused by all you anons :s-smilie: And who repped that? :laugh:
Like a year and 2 months or something, maybe a bit less.
Nope.

We broke up cause we fell out.
About a month or two officially together. After that it was on and off, sex for about a year.
Original post by Indeterminate
All of mine have been less than 6 months in duration :frown:

I find that so hard to believe :frown:

------

6 months
Nope
I was taken for granted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending