The Student Room Group

If you had a nose like this person, would you get a NOSE JOB?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
To be honest OP. Yes. If I had the money I would. She's so gorgeous EXCEPT HER NOSE. Which really lets her down...

Do you really believe that her nose is that bad?
I'd gladly swap my nose for hers any day. There's nothing wrong with it.
Original post by Black Cat
Do you really believe that her nose is that bad?

Not sure. I do in that picture but maybe it isn't like that all the time. Or maybe it is worse! Going solely on that picture, yes.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Not all doctors are self serving and looking to line their own pockets.

Look at Awesome Genius.

Sorry. Bad example. :tongue:

PRSOM all over the place man. Keep it up!
You're absolutely insane OP there's nothing wrong with her nose I actually think it's damn cute she has a button nose bulbous tip and rounded which signifies femininity lots of women would kill for a nose like hers. srs.

I think that more defined noses are much more elegant and pretty, e.g.

It's a totally cute nose.
Reply 26
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Not all doctors are self serving and looking to line their own pockets.

Look at Awesome Genius.

Sorry. Bad example. :tongue:

I'm dead :rofl: feel like tagging him for beef :tongue: :colone:
No, I wouldn't. I don't notice this nose as being out of the ordinary and I find it almost ridiculous that you'd ask, it's like posting a picture of a buzz cut and asking if this hairstyle is too out there.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Not sure. I do in that picture but maybe it isn't like that all the time. Or maybe it is worse! Going solely on that picture, yes.

She has a typical button nose by that I mean a nose with a slightly upturned bulbous tip which is generally regarded as an attractive feature in women. I suppose your preferences are similar to OPs.

Original post by Anonymous
I think that more defined noses are much more elegant and pretty, e.g.

I guess we disagree to disagree, but on a collective note having a "button nose" isn't so bad.
Reply 29
I find anyone ridiculous saying they'd get a nose job if they had her nose...Shame on you. She's gorgeous. Nothing wrong with her nose at all.
She has a typical button nose by that I mean a nose with a slightly upturned bulbous tip which is generally regarded as an attractive feature in women. I suppose your preferences are similar to OPs.

I guess we disagree to disagree, but on a collective note having a "button nose" isn't so bad.

I believe it is the upturning and the width of the tip that is the issue generally. Not the greater width of her nose. I actually love flatter "non-white" noses (to put it that way...). I think they're adorable. But her nose... it is more icky than adorable to me. Presumably because of the weird tip...
Original post by arfah
I find anyone ridiculous saying they'd get a nose job if they had her nose...Shame on you. She's gorgeous. Nothing wrong with her nose at all.

Can you honestly say that she wouldn't be cuter with a smaller nose? I don't think so..
Hahahah mine is worse lel
Original post by Mystery.
Hahahah mine is worse lel

Why would you say that? What's wrong with it? I think noses like hers, and mine look even worse on pics than in real life.
Reply 34
Can you honestly say that she wouldn't be cuter with a smaller nose? I don't think so..

I think she's perfect the way she is. If I was just looking at her like that I doubt the first thing I'd notice is her nose. First thing I'd notice is that she's pretty. If she'd feel insecure about her nose she can just contour it. With makeup you can do anything. There's no need to permanently change her nose, which trust me does NOT need improving. :smile:
There is nothing wrong with her nose! She has a lovely, adorable nose; I think she is beautiful. :h:
Original post by arfah
I think she's perfect the way she is. If I was just looking at her like that I doubt the first thing I'd notice is her nose. First thing I'd notice is that she's pretty. If she'd feel insecure about her nose she can just contour it. With makeup you can do anything. There's no need to permanently change her nose, which trust me does NOT need improving. :smile:

Idk I'm a bit shocked that a lot of people don't find her nose hideous.

Original post by drowzee
There is nothing wrong with her nose! She has a lovely, adorable nose; I think she is beautiful. :h:

I think you're just being nice, your nose looks way better, and normal (if it's you on the pic)
If you showed me that pic and asked me what part of her needs changing I would never have said nose. I literally can't see a thing wrong with it.

I can honestly say that everybody is cuter when they have higher self-esteem. You should work on that before cutting up parts of your body.
I think you're just being nice, your nose looks way better, and normal (if it's you on the pic)

Yes it is me, and I'm definitely not just being nice. I honestly don't see anything wrong with her nose.
Original post by e aí rapaz
If you showed me that pic and asked me what part of her needs changing I would never have said nose. I literally can't see a thing wrong with it.

I can honestly say that everybody is cuter when they have higher self-esteem. You should work on that before cutting up parts of your body.

No amount of counseling will cure me. I am now completely obsessed with getting plastic surgeries and looking perfect in general. Thanks for that, my dear ex abusers lol.

Quick Reply

Latest