The Student Room Group

What can I message her on FB if she accepts friend request?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chikane
He probably stalks her at uni and he is just lusting after her looks, i would've messaged her by now if i was him instead of wasting time worrying about sending a simple message on facebook.

i sent her a message
Original post by Anonymous
i sent her a message

Good boy
Original post by chikane
Good boy

Okay she replied to my message asking about an upcoming test. What can I do now?
Should I just say "kl thanks" ?

If I start a convo, she might think I messaged her on purpose.

don't end it bc then it was all for nothing- unless you be like 'okay, I hope too see you around' then perhaps after the test you ask her how it was- do that face to face tho then develop a relationship in person pls or it will always be a bit awkward when you see her
Okay she replied to my message asking about an upcoming test. What can I do now?

Brilliant did she accept your friend request?

Don't talk slang say 'cool thanks :smile: how you finding the revision?'
Lol I'm sure she won't mind chatting to you I have chatted to people on my course who have added me and I didn't think much of it so don't worry, at least it will make things less awkward when you do actually talk to her in rl.
Original post by Just want oreos
don't end it bc then it was all for nothing- unless you be like 'okay, I hope too see you around' then perhaps after the test you ask her how it was- do that face to face tho then develop a relationship in person pls or it will always be a bit awkward when you see her

I said "cool thanks, see you around". I try and talk to her on Monday now.
I'll *
Original post by chikane
Brilliant did she accept your friend request?

Don't talk slang say 'cool thanks :smile: how you finding the revision?'
Lol I'm sure she won't mind chatting to you I have chatted to people on my course who have added me and I didn't think much of it so don't worry, at least it will make things less awkward when you do actually talk to her in rl.

I did what just want oreos said. Thanks for your help though especially post 20.
Original post by whorace
I'd go with 'yo bitch saw u around, wot room u in i'll come fook ye'

sounds good. off on the right foot fam :borat:
you gotta give some to get sum :toofunny:
I did what just want oreos said. Thanks for your help though especially post 20.

but did she accept the add?
Reply 31

Well you didn't do it by accident did you ya dummy, if she is asking you questions she is interested, otherwise she'd keep the conversation short and to the point.
Original post by whorace
Well you didn't do it by accident did you ya dummy, if she is asking you questions she is interested, otherwise she'd keep the conversation short and to the point.

maybe he wants her to think he messaged her by accident, duhhhh

:rofl:
Reply 33
Original post by amen1991
maybe he wants her to think he messaged her by accident, duhhhh

:rofl:

I accidentally said hello OH WAIT NO didn't mean it
Original post by whorace
I accidentally said hello OH WAIT NO didn't mean it

tourette's fingers

Read that as you just wanted oreos, haha glad that worked think you needed a kick up the bum. Now you have something to talk about in rl which is good.
Is she single?
Original post by chikane
Read that as you just wanted oreos, haha glad that worked think you needed a kick up the bum. Now you have something to talk about in rl which is good.
Is she single?

I have no idea.
I have no idea.

You didn't add her?
Original post by chikane
You didn't add her?

I can only add if we have mutual friends. I'll try and talk to her next week and possibly ask her to add me.
Original post by chikane
You didn't add her?

I talked to her today at uni. We're both from the same part of london, and she was asking questions as well, like what school I went to, exams etc.

What do I do now? Obviously I should keep trying to talk to her, but how do I play it cool? (Also it's quite hard to catch her by herself as she's always with her friends, but today she was sitting in front of me and a couple of seats away from her friends, so I took the chance)

Any1 else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending