The Student Room Group

Crushing hard right now

Recently ended the school year by finishing exams and I finally sent a follow request to someone I have liked for a long time this year.
She has still not accepted my request nor declined it but has been active.
The thing is we used to talk throughout the school year and laugh so I was just confused at this outcome as I’m not even accepted as a friend to her.
I wanted to ask her out this summer break but I don’t know if she senses I have a crush on her and isn’t trying to lead me on. Any thoughts?
Reply 1
Wow that's brutal! Time to move on buddy ;(

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Wow that's brutal! Time to move on buddy ;(

Spoiler

Yea I guess being more confident and making a move would have been the best idea. I was planning on doing it before exams ended but I had no idea she had extra time so I couldn’t meet her on the way out. Thanks for reading anyway
Since the dawn of the internet people have been reading far too much into other people's actions on social media. It's possible that she hasn't accepted your request so as not to lead you on, but it's more likely that it's one of hundreds of other reasons. The only way you find out is by actually asking her out. So go and do that.
Reply 4
Well since the post earlier she has actually sent a follow request back to me but not accepted my follow still which is confusing to me but I’m getting somewhere now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending