The Student Room Group

Ugly man, and a pretty woman equals a perfect match

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by leavingthecity
Huh?

Doesn't having children age you?
Original post by Aceadria
Women can be very shallow and are often looking for security (financial). But this is changing with a shift in the traditional gender roles (which is a good thing).

Traditionally they've needed protection and provision whilst pregnant and caring for young children which is why they have sought out men who earn well. To an extent that is sensible, though trying to get a fancy lifestyle out of it is not.

Apparently studies show that men are essentially breeding women more attractive, whilst men have not changed their attractiveness over time.
Original post by HmmIsIt
Doesn't having children age you?

Depends! The stress of them, yes for most who have to juggle everything on their own, however, hormonal changes take place that could affect ageing. I don't know much about that in regards to ageing appearance wise, but those who do not have children are at a higher risk of developing osteoporosis which does lead to worn spinal discs, reduced height, possible hunched spine, jaw becoming smaller; all signs of ageing.

It's just win win for us women!!!!!!
Original post by Blue_Mason
Now since we are the uglier sex, on average, and the fact that men do not have to be pretty or handsome to bag a pretty woman, so does tsr agree

lol what crap, why do you think most women feel the need to cover their face in makeup? if you removed the beauty of a woman with one tissue and compared it to her partner, 90% of the time the guy would look better aesthetically, she just reaches his level due to the **** on her face.
Reply 44
Depends! The stress of them, yes for most who have to juggle everything on their own, however, hormonal changes take place that could affect ageing. I don't know much about that in regards to ageing appearance wise, but those who do not have children are at a higher risk of developing osteoporosis which does lead to worn spinal discs, reduced height, possible hunched spine, jaw becoming smaller; all signs of ageing.

It's just win win for us women!!!!!!

Erm... Overtime gravity reduces the height of all humans, the spine gets crushed.
For facial bones, everyone loses bone density and the facial bones shift forwards. This means chin recedes. I don't think women look better after having children...
Reply 45
Original post by welcometoib
lol what crap, why do you think most women feel the need to cover their face in makeup? if you removed the beauty of a woman with one tissue and compared it to her partner, 90% of the time the guy would look better aesthetically, she just reaches his level due to the **** on her face.

Not all of them but a large majority yes.
Original post by HmmIsIt
How us a really pretty woman with makeup and no makeup.

Er google 'Claudia Schiffer Elle' and 'Elle McPherson Elle' and just repeat this pattern for the 80's and 90's supermodels if you really do live under a rock.
Original post by Twinpeaks
How is looking for security any more shallow than looking for someone with good looks though? Give me a reason.

looks are subjective, and physical attraction being important.
Most people want to be with a person that they're attracted to, its natural, but wanting a meal ticket or security is plain lazy as we are not in the 1950s.
Women can work and cover their own expenses.
The same women who want security are the same type of women that use divorce as a tool.
Original post by HmmIsIt
Erm... Overtime gravity reduces the height of all humans, the spine gets crushed.
For facial bones, everyone loses bone density and the facial bones shift forwards. This means chin recedes. I don't think women look better after having children...

My rely states that osteoporosis has a magnifying effect on these things for women who have not had children. They encounter the problem early in life and many receive HRT to counteract it.

I would say most women do look worse after children, but it also stops becoming a priority...

Thanks for telling me about gravity!
Reply 49
My rely states that osteoporosis has a magnifying effect on these things for women who have not had children. They encounter the problem early in life and many receive HRT to counteract it.

I would say most women do look worse after children, but it also stops becoming a priority...

Thanks for telling me about gravity!

No problem, never herd of gravity before me?
Original post by HmmIsIt
No problem, never herd of gravity before me?

No, I just assumed that wherever I was and wherever I moved to on the planet, the earth just accelerated in a straight line so as to keep me held to it's surface.

Interesting.

Thanks.
Reply 51
I guess I'm on the ugly side - don't expect that much out of the future kids if you want good looks. I'm settled for life alone then... :frown:
Reply 52
Original post by Dnkz7
I guess I'm on the ugly side - don't expect that much out of the future kids if you want good looks. I'm settled for life alone then... :frown:

You're good looking mate... no homes
Reply 53
No, I just assumed that wherever I was and wherever I moved to on the planet, the earth just accelerated in a straight line so as to keep me held to it's surface.

Interesting.

Thanks.

Sarcasm does not work for you.
Original post by HmmIsIt
Sarcasm does not work for you.

But so funny coming from you.

Ok bye.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Now since we are the uglier sex, on average, and the fact that men do not have to be pretty or handsome to bag a pretty woman, so does tsr agree

''Ugly man + pretty woman = perfect match'' ?

Spoiler

This must be something to do with where you live/who you hang around, sorry.
Reply 57
I don't think men are the uglier sex at all!

Women do wear lots of makeup to make themselves more attractive, but men literally look exactly the same all the time! And a lot of them are fairly good looking.

I'm guessing you saw that "messages to your ex" video with that "remove beauty with one tissue" 😂😂😂 if not then my baaaaaaaad
Reply 59
Original post by TuppenceB
''Ugly man + pretty woman = perfect match'' ?

Spoiler

So shallow goshhhhhh

Quick Reply

Latest