The Student Room Group

HMRC Hidden Economy Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Guys check your emails - I have just got a start date! 18th April!! In enforcement and compliance.
Which office are you?
Reply 102
Nothing yet, but I'm still waiting on my police check being completed.
I have formal offer and start date is 18th April at Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by RhianC3
Which office are you?

Liverpool regain house X
Awesome and great news. Ty for the anticipated start date. How long did your DBS take? Mine is still showing as progressing...

You can finally hand your notice in @Britishblue1 - yay!!! That has worked out perfectly.
I've just had a formal offer and start date of 25th April in Cardiff :smile:
I've had my formal offer for Cardiff for the 25th April :smile:
Reply 108
Just got my formal offer for Belfast, 18th April! 😀
Reply 109
Original post by Cdpk
Just got my formal offer for Belfast, 18th April! 😀

CONGRATS!
Still waiting on AccessNI clearence, how long did you access take 'with body' status before it was actually passed to Access? It's been 5 days since mine was sent to CSR
Original post by big_brother
Did you get a reference number? I rang up a few days ago and they said it hadnt been requested yet. Didnt wanna keep ringing.

I called them yesterday and was advised it was requested on 5th March. They gave me ref so could check online. Give them another call.
Original post by Bookworm1315
I've had my formal offer for Cardiff for the 25th April :smile:

Had you had an email to say your checks had been passed prior to this email? I'm Cardiff too but nothing yet.
Original post by RhianC3
Had you had an email to say your checks had been passed prior to this email? I'm Cardiff too but nothing yet.

I had the email Monday to say my checks had been completed and then the formal offer today. Civil service recruitment campaigns can be disorganised and not appear to make sense. I didn't expect to hear quite so quickly. Have you emailed them at all to see how far along yours is?
Original post by Bookworm1315
I had the email Monday to say my checks had been completed and then the formal offer today. Civil service recruitment campaigns can be disorganised and not appear to make sense. I didn't expect to hear quite so quickly. Have you emailed them at all to see how far along yours is?

I don't want to seem too impatient... But I am! Will give it to the end of the week.
Reply 114
Original post by RhianC3
I don't want to seem too impatient... But I am! Will give it to the end of the week.

Me too! :frown:

Has anyone heard if their references were contacted? Mine haven't been approached?
Original post by RhianC3

I didn't email for the same reason. Though I probably would have if I knew others had heard. Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer for you!
Original post by bwatters1
Me too! :frown:

Has anyone heard if their references were contacted? Mine haven't been approached?

My character references were definitely contacted...
Original post by big_brother
Still nothing requested :frown:

Hmmm. I would drop CSR an email to check then. I actually submitted my declaration almost a week after they provisionally offered us the roles.
Reply 118
Hey guys,

Congratulations to those of you that have already heard back, i contacted DBS to see if any applications have been made, and they said no new applications have been made recently so thats a bit confusing.

I've emailed and haven't received any replies although it might just be London offices that haven't heard yet, as i've applied to the Croydon office.

Fingers crossed we all hear soon.
Reply 119
Just off the phone with CSR as I had been contacting them about the previous campaign. There is one lady doing all of the checks for this campaign. She's working through them alphabetically, so she told me everyone should probably hear by Mon or Tuesday of next week at the latest! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending