The Student Room Group

Rate this shredded asian?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Ethereal World
Lol you have double standards and you don't even know how to have a normal conversation without thirsting or being salty. With me you appear to have taken the latter approach. Why don't you now uphold your apparent dislike of anything that doesn't have subjective 'point' to you and spend literally your entire evening on TSR calling people out on stuff you consider pointless?

FYI you may have to outsource this work.

My problem was your comment was nothing but lazy rep-fishing, jeez
Original post by RobML

Okay, even if it was, which it wasn't, why is that YOUR problem? Seriously life would be a lot easier for you if you didn't have a problem which such menial issues which have no bearing or affect on you whatsoever.

Again go around taking issue with everyone doing casual rep fishing on TSR if it matters so much to you.

Smh.
Reply 82
Okay, even if it was, which it wasn't, why is that YOUR problem? Seriously life would be a lot easier for you if you didn't have a problem which such menial issues which have no bearing or affect on you whatsoever.

Again go around taking issue with everyone doing casual rep fishing on TSR if it matters so much to you.

Smh.

It's more that I like to call out bull-****
Original post by RobML
It's more that I like to call out bull-****

:congrats:

Keep it up if that's what makes you happy.
he's attractive but his cockiness makes him less attractive
Original post by RobML

Does it hurt you when you're not the centre of attention?
Reply 86
Original post by Zargabaath
Does it hurt you when you're not the centre of attention?

I don't spread misinformation when I desire attention, no
Lol you have double standards and you don't even know how to have a normal conversation without thirsting or being salty.

Completely off-topic, but salty in my neck of the woods has a totally different meaning to the rest of the country it seems :lol: Round my way it means to be hot or sexually attractive. "She's proper salty, wouldn't turn her down!" :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Completely off-topic, but salty in my neck of the woods has a totally different meaning to the rest of the country it seems :lol: Round my way it means to be hot or sexually attractive. "She's proper salty, wouldn't turn her down!" :rofl:

Interesting to know. where is your neck of the woods?

I think on the Internet woods Salty means bitter and jelly.
Interesting to know. where is your neck of the woods?

I think on the Internet woods Salty means bitter and jelly.

South East :smile: Yeah I think being "aggy" (as in causing aggro) would have the same meaning around here.
Original post by WoodyMKC
South East :smile: Yeah I think being "aggy" (as in causing aggro) would have the same meaning around here.

I dunno I think saltiness is a bit more passive aggressive than aggy :yep: :h:
I came to see an asian person getting shredded like paper, this is shoddy troll thread indeed.
Meh, the body is just meh, for me he can even be chubby :tongue: I prefer face more, I melt from sexy faces :coma: Anyways, don't like Asian guys.
@redbuthotter is this guy really Asian? He is tall and doesn't have big traps. Think he might just be tricking people by having a weird tan and stupid glasses.
Original post by ForgetMe
Meh, the body is just meh, for me he can even be chubby :tongue: I prefer face more, I melt from sexy faces :coma: Anyways, don't like Asian guys.

Do you like blacks? Are you top or bottom? Answers to questions like these would explain a lot about what type of gay you are.

Asian guys are fine they just DONT TALK,shy, and timid.
Original post by James.Carnell
Do you like blacks? Are you top or bottom? Answers to questions like these would explain a lot about what type of gay you are.

Yes but not all of them. And I like them not because of how big they are :colone:
Yes but not all of them. And I like them not because of how big they are :colone:

Do you like Indian/Pakistani men? So you are not a size queen, interesting.
Original post by xobeauty

I am trying to pick up here, trying to promote the image of East Asians in the gay community. I am a half.
Original post by xobeauty

Their faces aren't that attractive to me :tongue: Same with Philippians, Indians.

Quick Reply

Latest