The Student Room Group

OMG NO! Losing hair D: south asian girls is this a HUGE turn off??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
What bout FouseyTube, although he ain't South Asian.

he's ugly as fuk.

short hair looks good on certain people only like the singer Arash
Original post by Gul89
he's ugly as fuk.

short hair looks good on certain people only like the singer Arash

Yeh I guess so. I guess you're right about that it only looks good on certain people.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh well thats a relief, I just dont know how girls would feel to balding hair :frown:

I've decided I don't want to fight it, like if I'm going bald then so be it. But I just want to know how people feel about it

I'm south asian, that's all I'll disclose :tongue:

I've looked into it, but apperently its pricey and once you stop using it you lose the hair anyway quickly.

I just hope I can look good bald. Might have to start putting on muscle to pull off the bald tough guy look :tongue:

Lol exactly. Dont fight it :h: if it happens itll happen.
What bout FouseyTube, although he ain't South Asian.

Meh FouseyTube
Original post by Anonymous
*sigh* I'm only early twenties and losing my damn hair. Like its only receded right now, so if anything my forehead just looks bigger, but its getting worse!

My personal experience with asian girls has been that they've been shallow and judgemental (I know there are good ones out there, I've been so unlucky :redface:)

So to you south asian girls. Would a balding guy or receded hairline put you off a guy? Like I would say I'm average looking probably, nothing special, but I know how to make a girl laugh and am very well liked by people.

Its annoying because, all my life I never bothered getting a girlfriend, and now that I'm older, getting better looking facially, better body etc. I'm losing my hair! No I'm not saying I desperately want a gf, but I'd like to start meeting girls whom I can settle down with in the future :frown:

(omg, sorry for the long post :colondollar:)

(girls of other races are free to comment too :smile:)

If you are losing your hair you CAN save it! Get on Finasteride ASAP.
Original post by DesiGirl31
Lol exactly. Dont fight it :h: if it happens itll happen.
I
Meh FouseyTube

Or he could wear a wig, or glue horses hair on his head.
My dad started losing hair at around that age too, I've always wondered how he must have felt. He's not compltely bald (yet) and he's in his early fifties. He's used all the herbal treatments out there.

If it's bothering you, maybe get a hair transplant?

In response to your question, it's really not a big deal.
Or he could wear a wig, or glue horses hair on his head.

Lol ew no thats weird.
Id rather a guy have no hair tban fake hair
Nah man, most girls won't even entertain a young guy with no hair who is average looking, do something about it while you can, even though it may be expensive. Unless you won't to drop 2-3 points on the aesthetic scale!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending