The Student Room Group

are briefs instead of boxers a big turn-off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
were you surprised when you first found out he wore briefs?

Not really. I was more interested on what was inside his briefs. It really wasn't a big deal.
Not really. I was more interested on what was inside his briefs. It really wasn't a big deal.

briefs don't leave much to the imagination so you mist have had a good idea what was inside way before you actually got to see!
briefs don't leave much to the imagination so you mist have had a good idea what was inside way before you actually got to see!

Yes I did so his choice of underwear was the least of my concern
Yes I did so his choice of underwear was the least of my concern

but you still converted him to boxer briefs!
but you still converted him to boxer briefs!

Who said I converted him to boxer briefs? It was his choice. If a girl or guy cares more about his/her partner's choice of underwear then they are just vain and clearly not seeing enough of the bigger picture.

Just for clarification, if I cared enough to "convert" him then it would be against boxers. They don't look appealing to me at all.
Who said I converted him to boxer briefs? It was his choice. If a girl or guy cares more about his/her partner's choice of underwear then they are just vain and clearly not seeing enough of the bigger picture.

Just for clarification, if I cared enough to "convert" him then it would be against boxers. They don't look appealing to me at all.

so true, shame all girls aren't so open minded on this subject!

boxers are also very uncomfortable to wear, briefs give way more support and are way more confortable than either boxers or boxer briefs!
Original post by Proxenus
my gf dumped me cos she found out I wear briefs instead of boxers

that's a bit shallow of her, really?!
the girls at work were discussing this today. One had bought her boyfriend briefs by mistake for his birthday but said he actually looked good in them. Others said their partners mostly wore boxers but had a few pairs of briefs which they weren't bothered about and some preferred them in briefs to boxers
the replies to this thread are hilarious
No support on your ball that maybe result not having kids, boxer can make some harm and not controle of your testicle but briefs is better you have full control of them and less getting damage them and having regrets why you don't have kid for some reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending