The Student Room Group

I am a Christian Arab who believes in peace and coexistence. Ask Me Anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HTrust
lebanon_flag_by_damneddumbs-d4uekoc.jpg

I am a guy btw

thoughts on president Bashar Al-Assad?
Reply 81
Original post by Amir Hussein
Assad isn't great but I think that you'll have to support him in the war to secure Syria again. Assad even said that democratic elections will take place soon. So I think it's good Hezbollah secured Syria so they could allow democracy to come.

Russia, Iran and Hezbollah all support Assad in the democracy idea.

If you remove Assad than Syria will be another Libya, no government and anarchy. the Syrian Govt is the only thing standing between ISIS in Syria.

Hezbollah is only supporting Assad because of Iran told them to do so. I dont think Hezbollah gives a damn about democracy. If yes, then why dont they scrutinize Iran but always Saudi Arabia.
Is it true that half of Lebanon is 50% christian?
Reply 83
Original post by Satoshii
I heard the Shia sector get along really well with christians is that true?

Well Hezbollah depend on the support of Christians in Lebanon as Shias only make 20% of the population and Sunnis could easily crush them as they are bigger in numbers. So Hezbollah tries to cooperate with the Christians and tries to gain their support.
How come you are a Christian?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Would you suck my D
You said ask me anything right???

Was that really necessary?
Reply 86
Original post by _icecream
Is it true that half of Lebanon is 50% christian?

Appx 35% to 40% are:smile:
Reply 87
thoughts on president Bashar Al-Assad?

He is better than the Free Syrian Army, however just like Obama and David Cameron he is a murderer. I dont like him either.
Reply 88
Original post by Blackstarr
How come you are a Christian?

I was born in a Christian family. I believe in God but dont **** too seriously
Reply 89
Original post by ODES_PDES
Was that really necessary?

It is fine. :smile:
Original post by HTrust
lebanon_flag_by_damneddumbs-d4uekoc.jpg

I am a guy btw

Christian Arab?

I think you mean Muslim Arab. "Christian Arab" is an oxymoron.
Reply 91
Original post by Death Grips
Christian Arab?

I think you mean Muslim Arab. "Christian Arab" is an oxymoron.

you must have an IQ below 50
Original post by HTrust
you must have an IQ below 50

You should thank me. I'm preparing you for what you're going to experience if you ever step foot into the debate & current affairs forum on here.
Reply 93
Original post by Death Grips
You should thank me. I'm preparing you for what you're going to experience if you ever step foot into the debate & current affairs forum on here.

LOL
I know ! Some people in the media assume that Arab and Muslim are interchangeable words.
So ****ing annoying
What a boring world that would be.
Reply 95
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
What a boring world that would be.

So you like a world where innocent children die because of David Cameron airstrikes
Original post by HTrust
So you like a world where innocent children die because of David Cameron airstrikes

No, but I prefer it to a world where no one has any purpose and only lives for their own selfish benefit. War is the best way to unite the people within in a nation, everyone forgets their trivial differences when they're threatened.
Original post by HTrust
Hezbollah is only supporting Assad because of Iran told them to do so. I dont think Hezbollah gives a damn about democracy. If yes, then why dont they scrutinize Iran but always Saudi Arabia.

kinda disappointed by your lack of knowledge, maybe because Saudi Arabia send terrorists around the world killing innocent people, and erm they do it themselves sometimes (Yemen for e.g) your reply was extremely ignorant and a clear lack of knowledge
Original post by HTrust
Well Hezbollah depend on the support of Christians in Lebanon as Shias only make 20% of the population and Sunnis could easily crush them as they are bigger in numbers. So Hezbollah tries to cooperate with the Christians and tries to gain their support.

wait sorry in which way do they depend on Christians? give me just one example please
Reply 99
kinda disappointed by your lack of knowledge, maybe because Saudi Arabia send terrorists around the world killing innocent people, and erm they do it themselves sometimes (Yemen for e.g) your reply was extremely ignorant and a clear lack of knowledge

I do respect Hezbollah for protecting Lebanon from ISIS, Al Nusra and Huzbu Tahit. Absolute respect ! And when they liberated South Lebanon from Israel, I wanted to kiss the feet of Nasrallah

However as far as the intention is concerned , I do not think that they are doing because they genuinely support democratic values. They are doing it because they worry that Sunnis might take over and persecute Shias like ISIS has been doing which is fine and good.Therefore they are trying to maintain democracy in Lebanon through fighting these Sunni groups. And they are trying to maintain secularism in Syria through supporting Bashar Al Assad as the FSA are Sunnis, and they worry that once FSA takes over Shias might be marginalized.

Hezbollah has condemned Saudi Arabia, but has Hezbollah ever condemned Iran for its Human Rights abuses?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest