Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Original post by Alisahhh1998
Aw I wish you all the best for the future

Thank you and good luck
Original post by Ah10
Rejected

I am so sorry to hear that :frown: I can imagine what you must be going through.
Did you have an interview anywhere else?
Original post by Ah10
Thursday, I had the panel first at 2.40
Good luck to everyone still waiting

Hey there im so sorry for the news i hope the best for the future
Do you mind telling me when did you have your interview was it on the 3rd?
Reply 1123
Original post by S.rishh
I am so sorry to hear that :frown: I can imagine what you must be going through.
Did you have an interview anywhere else?

No that was the only one. It must have been really bad to get a rejection so early
Reply 1124
Original post by mygroup
Hey there im so sorry for the news i hope the best for the future
Do you mind telling me when did you have your interview was it on the 3rd?

Yeah 3rd
Original post by Ah10
No that was the only one. It must have been really bad to get a rejection so early

Oh don't say that....not everyone who attended the selection day is on tsr...they must ve sent it to many others but most probably some didn't share the news and some are not even on here.
So are you planning to study something else or apply again next year?
Original post by S.rishh
Oh don't say that....not everyone who attended the selection day is on tsr...they must ve sent it to many others but most probably some didn't share the news and some are not even on here.
So are you planning to study something else or apply again next year?

I agree with you because many people arent on tsr
My heart stopped beating for half a second as I waited for my track to load 😭😭😭
Nothing yet hmmm
We'll hopefully hear by the end of the week

Posted from TSR Mobile
I swear I'm so scared right now!
Assume you won't hear until end of March and try to get on with your life. Getting an offer is pointless if you miss your offer because you were so wound up checking UCAS.
2 weeks today
Original post by Fatemaaa97

They have thousands of applicants, nearly 700 interviews to sort through in total. I know 2 weeks is a tough wait but they're working as hard as they can and have been known to check TSR. Comments like these can be hurtful when you're working hard to keep everyone happy.

They said 2 weeks from interview, end of March latest. It's not like they said "defo 2 weeks". Plus more interviews happened on the Monday so it hasn't been 2 weeks since interviews really. I know they said "minimum 2 weeks" and it has been that for a lot of you, but you will hear. And some of you will be disappointed so enjoy the not knowing.

I've said it all along and I'll say it again, just try to be patient and work on meeting any offers. They're doing all they can to let you know ASAP and you don't want them to rush and make mistakes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Neostigmine
They have thousands of applicants, nearly 700 interviews to sort through in total. I know 2 weeks is a tough wait but they're working as hard as they can and have been known to check TSR. Comments like these can be hurtful when you're working hard to keep everyone happy.

They said 2 weeks from interview, end of March latest. It's not like they said "defo 2 weeks". Plus more interviews happened on the Monday so it hasn't been 2 weeks since interviews really. I know they said "minimum 2 weeks" and it has been that for a lot of you, but you will hear. And some of you will be disappointed so enjoy the not knowing.

I've said it all along and I'll say it again, just try to be patient and work on meeting any offers. They're doing all they can to let you know ASAP and you don't want them to rush and make mistakes.

I agree with this. All the negativity is only going to bring others down.
From what I've seen the admissions team at Southampton are incredibly efficient and I'm surprised they're able to say offers will be given before April considering they only have the deadline of May.

I wish everyone else the best in waiting for result and hope everyone manages to keep their spirits high before and after hearing back from them. Xxx
Reply 1134
Great news just got an offer on Track ....good luck to everyone waiting
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1135
good luck everyone waiting
Original post by abbzzz
Great news just got an offer on Track ....good to everyone waiting

Very well done! you must be over the moon
Original post by abbzzz
good luck everyone waiting

thanks....when was your interview btw?
Reply 1138