The Student Room Group

T20 Finals Day 2016

Poll

Which Stand are you in?

Is anyone going to the Cricket T20 Finals Day on 20th August at Edgbaston ?
Reply 1
im going!!! The Eric Hollies Stands gonna be LIT! I went last year and it was brill
ive been wanting to go to one of these for years and i think i might finally be able to go this time round. Anyone know where the best place to sit is at edgbaston?
Ive wanted to go to one of these for years and finally i might be going. Anyone know the best place to sit at edgbaston?
Reply 4
Original post by suupdanoob
Ive wanted to go to one of these for years and finally i might be going. Anyone know the best place to sit at edgbaston?

I'm in the eric hollies stand. Its where all the students will be as its nicknamed "the party stand". It really depends what you are going for, are you there to enjoy a few games of cricket or there to have a few drinks with mates
Original post by FinalsDay
I'm in the eric hollies stand. Its where all the students will be as its nicknamed "the party stand". It really depends what you are going for, are you there to enjoy a few games of cricket or there to have a few drinks with mates

Well I would like to enjoy the cricket but I do plan to go with my mates so i'm pretty sure i'll end up having "a few" drinks :biggrin:

Have you been to Edgbaston before?
Reply 6
Well I would like to enjoy the cricket but I do plan to go with my mates so i'm pretty sure i'll end up having "a few" drinks :biggrin:

Have you been to Edgbaston before?

Yes I've been to the last 3 finals days and I go to the odd England match there. It's got one of the best atmospheres in world cricket. Brilliant experience!
Is anyone going to the Cricket T20 Finals Day on 20th August at Edgbaston ?

Yeah already got my tickets a few weeks ago think I was one of the first ones so got front row seats!

Definitely Eric Hollies, its where the party's at!
Can I just ask why this forum is in "Advice on everyday issues" and not "Sport"?
Yes I've been to the last 3 finals days and I go to the odd England match there. It's got one of the best atmospheres in world cricket. Brilliant experience!

Great stuff, i cant wait!

Great Stuff, I cant wait!
Original post by RickRoss2Me
Yeah already got my tickets a few weeks ago think I was one of the first ones so got front row seats!

Which stand?
Reply 13
I didn't know how to do it, I only had like 4 options?

Original post by RickRoss2Me
Can I just ask why this forum is in "Advice on everyday issues" and not "Sport"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending