The Student Room Group

Why is an easter egg haram?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by gagafacea1
Why is celebrating easter Haram? Where does it say that in the Quran? Provide evidence please.

lol are you Muslim? its like celebrating Christmas which is also haram.
Reply 21
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Ignore it. Foo is a ****. He won't respond when he's been called out for bsing

instead of replying to me he edits his posts and tags people in it so they can fight his battles.
What the hell is a harem?
Original post by mkap
lol are you Muslim? its like celebrating Christmas which is also haram.

Again, you're all saying that but I don't see any evidence that it's Haram in Islam.
Reply 24
Original post by Akpatel94
Offered an easter egg to my muslim friends he said it haram? LIKE WDF!

*halfway through eating an easter egg* hmm?? *continues eating* "this is heavenly*(no pun intended) #noregrets #dontcare
Reply 25
I enjoy Eater and I'm not a christian same way as I enjoy christmas. Jesus was a peaceful person its the old testament I don't understand all that hell and brimstone and killing pagans and stuff. Would someone like to explain that to me?
Original post by Foo.mp3
I didn't say you did, dear :dontknow:

Oh, I'm sorry, you mean to say you didn't say that, and it's not a position in keeping with the Hadiths?

It was a post you made. If it's not your opinion then you are welcome to contradict what you said in that post, or indeed revisit the post to make it clear that you do not endorse those views :smile:

Erm, he won't?

Not at all, click the quotes, you'll see they link back to the quoted text :yy:

I often go back and edit my posts to refine them, and did so earlier - only such seen your replies. I also tagged those who posted earlier in the thread so they could learn of my contribution, nowt to do with fighting my battles. I don't like your antagonistic/combative tone, btw. I understand that Islam is personal to people but in this country it is not acceptable to handle religious debate by getting aggressive

I never said that.... I quoted something I found? Quote the whole thing then u spud.
@Foo.mp3 I wasn't talking about it in this case. All you do is disappear when you are clearly proven wrong but love to talk nonsense up until that point
Another thread made by you about Muslims, ur obsessed,, get a new hobby and a life..

I'm sure u already know but Chocolate eggs are not haram unless they have alcohol/gelatine in it
Please think carefully about any further responses. Anymore insults and argumentative comments and this thread will be removed and the offending posters will be dealt with in due course.
Original post by FluffyCherry
Celebrating Easter is definitely haram but buying Easter eggs is fine I guess .. I mean your intention is to enjoy eating them just like any other chocolate.

You're an anti-Semite who believes 9/11 is a ****ing Jewish conspiracy, of course you think "Celebrating Easter is definitely haram".

Original post by mkap
lol dont go quite, when did you quote me in response to that :mad:

And you're just extremely dim.
So much for Jesus being a prophet of Islam. :rolleyes:
easter eggs have chocolate that is not haram neither is celebrating but why celebrate Easter when our religion has its own celebrations
Original post by Akpatel94
Offered an easter egg to my muslim friends he said it haram? LIKE WDF!

No its not haraam. I really don't know why your friend would say that. If I was him, I would eat them all without giving any to you cos YOLO:u:
Easter as a tradition is not what we believe in Islam but the actual egg is just chocolate...some people take it too far
Original post by Nettled
I would be grabbing at the free chocolate :lol:
Judging by your avatar, I am in no way surprised.
you troll -_-
Original post by BrokenLife
No its not haraam. I really don't know why your friend would say that. If I was him, I would eat them all without giving any to you cos YOLO:u:

i saw your hair in one of your DP. Very haram man....
Original post by supercrazy
you troll -_-

Pork eggs.

Bare tasty.
Original post by Tootles
Judging by your avatar, I am in no way surprised.

It's only nettles.. Or is this in reference to nestle the chocolate company?

Or are you thinking of something else :confused:

Haha who wouldn't take free chocolate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending