The Student Room Group

Guys- Nipple piercings and a small tattoo a turn off or a turn on?

So recently I got a nipple piercing and I got a small tattoo of a heart on my wrist. Most of the time, the tattoo's covered with bracelets. I was wondering, would a nipple piercing and a small wrist tattoo be a turn on or a turn off?
Reply 1
Turn on for the wrong reasons. I'd want to sleep with you but i'd avoid dating you like the plague.
Reply 2
All a yes for me :cute:
Reply 3
Anyone else?
it makes you a pump and dump girl, men will hit it but never stay with you
Original post by Anonymous
So recently I got a nipple piercing and I got a small tattoo of a heart on my wrist. Most of the time, the tattoo's covered with bracelets. I was wondering, would a nipple piercing and a small wrist tattoo be a turn on or a turn off?

The tattoo I guess we can live with but the nipple piercing gives off a wrong impression to most guys although it can be seen as a turn on it isn't seen as ideal
in a relationship in the long run.... well at least in my opinion as a guy.
Turn on. I don't know where the it would make you less desirable for dating comments are coming from, the tattoo is no big deal and by the time I saw your nipple was pierced I would have already decided what kind of relationship I wanted so it wouldn't change that.
Reply 7
There's nothing wrong with nipple piercings and tattoos, if you like them then don't cover them up just because someone doesn't like them. I love tattoo's on girls, piercings I'm not too bothered about
turn on
Turn off
Turn off, although I'm aware that I'm more timid and old-fashioned about these things than most guys.
(edited 8 years ago)
:eek:
Not a guy but its a turn on for me :sexface:
Leave the nipples alone I say. :u:
Wouldn't call it a turn on, but I'd still smash

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending