The Student Room Group

Would you sleep with someone who is in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drunk Punx
Whilst it's true that the accusation of cheating is generally only levied at people who are in relationship, it doesn't make the person who's encouraging the person in the relationship to cheat any less immoral. Takes two to tango, y'know?

So do I judge people who do that? ****ing right I do, as encouraging someone to do something so selfish and ill-considered that it will make someone else suffer emotionally and mentally for it as a result is a downright dick move.

Ergo, homewrecker.

You're a pussy for hiding behind anon by the way :fyi:

That's funny, because all you do is criticise others for being judgemental when you're doing the same thing on this thread.

How does it feel to be a hypocrite? :smile:

What happened to your "white knight" act that you portray on this forum 24/7?

Being anon is none of your business and even if I do reveal my identity, what are you going to do about it? Nothing.

It seems that you are too drunk to realise how much of hypocrite you are :wink:
Yes and have.
Original post by Anonymous
That's funny, because all you do is criticise others for being judgemental when you're doing the same thing on this thread.

Depends on what basis someone is being judgemental, no? Judging people on who they are (as dictated to by their actions) is completely different for judging people on what they are.

What you're failing to realise is that someone who encourages someone to cheat on their partner with them is a homewrecker. I would say I'm sorry for touching a nerve by pointing that out... but I'm not. Because it's the truth. Suck it up.

How does it feel to be a hypocrite? :smile:

If it helps you to sleep at night, pretty good :h:

What happened to your "white knight" act that you portray on this forum 24/7?

Umm... what? I'm one of the least thirsty people on here :lol:

Being anon is none of your business and even if I do reveal my identity, what are you going to do about it? Nothing.

I know, I just like winding people up :awesome:

It seems that you are too drunk to realise how much of hypocrite you are :wink:

Haven't got to the pub yet brah, gimme half an hour.
Original post by Spock's Socks
No I wouldn't sleep with anyone who was on a break or was in a full on relationship with someone. I would only sleep with someone who was in a fully committed relationship to me and only me.

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on what basis someone is being judgemental, no? Judging people on who they are (as dictated to by their actions) is completely different for judging people on what they are.

What you're failing to realise is that someone who encourages someone to cheat on their partner with them is a homewrecker. I would say I'm sorry for touching a nerve by pointing that out... but I'm not. Because it's the truth. Suck it up.

If it helps you to sleep at night, pretty good :h:

Umm... what? I'm one of the least thirsty people on here :lol:

I know, I just like winding people up :awesome:

Haven't got to the pub yet brah, gimme half an hour.

You get on my nerves man
Original post by Anonymous
You get on my nerves man

I can tell.

:aetsch:
No. So, if he's in a relationship with one person and wants to sleep with me, how do I know he's not sleeping with any more people?
I can tell.

:aetsch:

I will catch you slipping on this site. I'll be back!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending