The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirAlexFerguson
So, Balague says that LVG is staying as per his sources...

Honestly never been so disappointed in terms of football, this is a similar feeling to when I found out Ronaldo was leaving :colonhash: I think the fans are going to give up soon and stop going to matches if he stays, even last night so many tickets were available...

Balague isn't the most reliable of sources so you should take his info with a bit of salt.

I can't see the club running themselves into the ground by keeping LVG. I mean, they're not that stupid.

If all they care about is money, then they must know that success = money. But they also must know that LVG success as everyone has seen. So therefore LVG money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7921
Original post by Lúcio
Cc

Sakho > Stones

Sakho is still a fraud in my eyes
Reply 7922
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Tbh United play some of the worst football in the league though.

Anyway I want United to come 4th.

Don't want CL football personally. Realistically, we won't win it.

If next season is Wenger's last, a CL-less campaign might be a blessing in disguise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly never been so disappointed in terms of football, this is a similar feeling to when I found out Ronaldo was leaving :colonhash: I think the fans are going to give up soon and stop going to matches if he stays, even last night so many tickets were available...

Why don't you wait and see if it actually happens instead of being prematurely disappointed....
Original post by Lúcio
Why don't you wait and see if it actually happens instead of being prematurely disappointed....

Because that would be the smart thing to do......and im not smart :colondollar:

Balague knows **** all so that's a good thing

https://twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/502464787725697025
Original post by qasidb
Balague isn't the most reliable of sources so you should take his info with a bit of salt.

I can't see the club running themselves into the ground by keeping LVG. I mean, they're not that stupid.

If all they care about is money, then they must know that success = money. But they also must know that LVG success as everyone has seen. So therefore LVG money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought Balague was a "Sky Source" lol
Reply 7927
I thought Balague was a "Sky Source" lol

He is but all he does is a systematic review of the Spanish papers, and is called an expert for it :lol:

It's like Luke being offered a job in Spain for £36k, where he summerises what the Sun, Metro, Mirror and caughtoffside say

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
He is but all he does is a systematic review of the Spanish papers, and is called an expert for it :lol:

It's like Luke being offered a job in Spain for £36k, where he summerises what the Sun, Metro, Mirror and caughtoffside say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would I take a £3k pay cut? :wink:
Because that would be the smart thing to do......and im not smart :colondollar:

I agree with everything you say there.
Original post by Manchester United
I love LVG, he has done a fantastic job. He has gotten rid of all of the deadwood, and brought in some fantastic players - can we disagree with any of his signings? The only criticism in that space is that he let players like Hernandez go and did not replace him, but it will take time to add depth to our team. We have to accept our time in the shadows, and to rebuild and come back as a European powerhouse, which will happen in the next 5-10 years. As I've mentioned before, I'm not overly bothered if we don't qualify for CL because we don't stand a chance of winning it and don't need it to attract players - plus we're ****ing rich bro, **** dat 50M lost revenue.

He has converted Smalling from a twiggy defender into a defensive titan, and also a leader. He has unravelled some great prospects, mainly Rashford.

Yes his playing style is boring and lacks attacking instinct, but he has given us solid foundations which Mou can build on in the summer.

in 5 - 10 yrs we become LIVERPOOL we need to compete with bayern and the rest
i dont want man city to replace man utd.

Rooney is dead f********** wood and he still plays
there is a lot of deadwood at the club that needs to move on i.e giggs
you need to do betterand achieve aim for this club
we are not arsenal

Lol at feeling disappointed at the inevitable.

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Tbh United play some of the worst football in the league though.

Anyway I want United to come 4th.

Can confirm

Original post by SA-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

39K, come on bro, get your Luke stats right.
Original post by Lúcio
Why would I take a £3k pay cut? :wink:

Original post by zKlown
39K, come on bro, get your Luke stats right.

It's all about the net income.

Do you even net income?
Original post by Dirtybit
It's all about the net income.

Do you even net income?

I net Luke's sister
Original post by zKlown
I net Luke's sister

Original post by bigmansouf

we are not arsenal

Well considering we're currently a better team than you, you'd be lucky to "become Liverpool"...

Original post by zKlown
I net Luke's sister

Damn.
Original post by Lúcio
Well considering we're currently a better team than you, you'd be lucky to "become Liverpool"...

Damn.

Love you really bae

But less of this, best get talking about football before we get accused of going off-topic by the usuals.
Original post by bigmansouf

we are not arsenal

we will not be able to compete with Man City in a few seasons time, they will be unstoppable. Although it may be a bitter pill to swallow we have to accept now that we are no longer a powerhouse of world football. we have had our time, it is City's time now. :frown:
Original post by Lúcio

Damn.

sure you are winning now but soon klopp will goo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by KingKoala
we will not be able to compete with Man City in a few seasons time, they will be unstoppable. Although it may be a bitter pill to swallow we have to accept now that we are no longer a powerhouse of world football. we have had our time, it is City's time now. :frown:

nahh if jose got the job before moyes this whole idea of we had our time will not have happened

Latest