The Student Room Group

What's the angriest you've ever been?

For me it's probably every time I hear someone talk in a way that is unproductive to people of whatever race, sex, age, culture or whatever just getting along

Posted from TSR Mobile
when this happens

but racism

and poverty

are also so wrong and also preventable diseases
(edited 8 years ago)
I told the chicken shop to put mayo on my burger and they put burger sauce on it. Fumin;.
Reply 3
when the brightness button on my laptop broke and it got me so frustrated i wanted to chuck it at a wall so i had to scream into a pillow instead and cry
Facing a troll... OH wait i mean Sans
Original post by Zozaaaa
when the brightness button on my laptop broke and it got me so frustrated i wanted to chuck it at a wall so i had to scream into a pillow instead and cry

Had a similar problem with sound.
Amazing trying to watch Utube on mute
Being betrayed.
Original post by Zozaaaa

Reply 8
When my cat got put down and my mum was walking back home from the vets with him in his carrier so we could bury him out the garden and she was in tears and in such a state and these two teenagers started laughing at her and calling her a stupid cow and all that and my mum said "I've got to go home and tell my daughter her cat has just died. Is that really a laughing matter?" And they laughed even more and one kicked the carrier. That made my mum feel ten times worse and I heard about it when she came home and my blood boiled. I'm not usually a violent person but I would have whacked the pet carrier over that little prick's head if he done that in front of me.

2 years on my blood still boils thinking back to that. Such rude and ignorant little pricks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think when my printer wasn't working 2 hours before I had to send off my dissertation.
When you're in the middle of a serious game of Clash of Clans and your iPhone runs out o' charge. :stomp:
Original post by Spock's Socks
When my cat got put down and my mum was walking back home from the vets with him in his carrier so we could bury him out the garden and she was in tears and in such a state and these two teenagers started laughing at her and calling her a stupid cow and all that and my mum said "I've got to go home and tell my daughter her cat has just died. Is that really a laughing matter?" And they laughed even more and one kicked the carrier. That made my mum feel ten times worse and I heard about it when she came home and my blood boiled. I'm not usually a violent person but I would have whacked the pet carrier over that little prick's head if he done that in front of me.

2 years on my blood still boils thinking back to that. Such rude and ignorant little pricks.

That's horrible.

If it makes you feel better, people like that usually have ****ed up home lives.
I don't really know. I have to force myself to even be angry these days.

Quick Reply

Latest