The Student Room Group

Guys, what is your ideal body type for a prospective girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Tbh I'd rather have a concave chester girl like Miley than all of those injected up instaho's that are all the rage right now. If she ain't real then I don't wanna deal
Original post by xobeauty
Why's that? You're fit how come you don't have the same standards for your women ?

I can't tell if your question is sarcastic...
But yeah a range of body types are attractive to me, eg. a Kendall Jenner body is as attractive as a Sofia Vergara.
I think as long as the girl isn't fat, most guys will compromise to an extent.
holes a hole
Reply 24
Slim with a fit butt. Big boobs in option. :sexface:
Tall, athletic, preferably white or oriental, no blacks, nice beasts, ass etc
different body types can look good or bad on different people, so it depends on the person really.
I've been attracted to girls with body types anywhere from very slim to very curvy.

personally i'm just attracted to girls that are healthy and relatively fit (aka aren't obese or very overweight) people who take care of themselves are the most attractive.
Reply 27

This is yummy :sexface:
Lighter the skin tone the better.
a living human who isn't anorexic or obese
healthy glow
bright eyes
and is driven to succeed at any task presented to them
Whatever I can get, as long as she has a hole and heartbeat. *heartbeat optional*
Original post by Diego Costa
Whatever I can get, as long as she has a hole and heartbeat. *heartbeat optional*

You give the best lovebites:wink:
Original post by G-mute1995
What do you prefer and why? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A girl who lifts is massive points in my book due to it suggesting that she
is a strong, independent woman and doesn't need to rely on her man 24/7. :moon:

Also, lets be real ... fit girls are :drool: in bed. :coma: :sexface:

:laugh: Wouldn't you agree Brah? @WoodyMKC

Aesthetics are :heart: , Aesthetics are life! :love:
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't care what a woman looks like if I'm attracted to her then so be it. For me, there's no archetype.

If I had to pick, I'd like tall, long thick legs, booty with reaaally long hair. Nice abs. Whatever
Original post by Jazzy Foot
Lighter the skin tone the better.

*sighs* evidence that colourism, racial prejudice and eurocentric ideals of beauty are still rampant.
I like tall girls with long legs
(edited 8 years ago)
nice and thick
Original post by pirateangel
*sighs* evidence that colourism, racial prejudice and eurocentric ideals of beauty are still rampant.

Not at all it just means I don't find blacks attractive i.e. I don't get sexually aroused. A fine looking white or oriental lady huge erections.

I like Jessica Ennis though.
Short and slim

Spoiler

Original post by pirateangel

fam I don't think your sexual preferences is something you really have a choice about...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending