The Student Room Group

would white boy like a black female?

are white guys attracted to black women/girls?
No never, us whites have a hive mind and it says we cannot be attracted to black people
Reply 2
Original post by AperfectBalance
No never, us whites have a hive mind and it says we cannot be attracted to black people

Speak for your self.
Reply 3
Original post by L1U1x1o
Speak for your self.

Learn to understand sarcasm..
Reply 4
Original post by Ananaz

How would you know it was sarcasm.
Why do people make these threads? No, not all guys have the same tastes. Some white guys will be attracted to black girls and others won't.

What do you want people to say? Every single guy is attracted to every single girl?
Original post by L1U1x1o
How would you know it was sarcasm.

Common sense.
Original post by Ananaz

Is this how closet racists get away with everything nowadays?
Original post by L1U1x1o
Speak for your self.

We are the Whites. Lower your Borders and surrender your Land. We will take your biological and technological distinctiveness and radically alter it . Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile
Original post by Youngmetro
Is this how closet racists get away with everything nowadays?

This was clearly a joke dude.
Reply 10
It's only the first page of the thread and people already got their jimmies rustled.
Original post by Ananaz
It's only the first page of the thread and people already got their jimmies rustled.

Yep
Reply 12
It's possible but if we do we lose the white supremacist part of our monthly patriarchy cheque
Original post by Anonymous
are white guys attracted to black women/girls?

Considering that they're half black/white people I'd say your answer is yes. Did you really need to make a thread about this?
Reply 14
Yes.
I hope this is a troll thread
Reply 16
:borat:
I would say thaat they can be, maybe not as much but I know that I am attracted to them if they have the right personality.
Some black females are sexy
Nah not really but mixed races are ok. Blacks tend to look a bit well you know....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending