The Student Room Group

what does this mean? catfish? texting this girl

so i was messaging this girl on Instagram that commented on one of my insta video. so id don't know this girl but apparently shes seen me around, i'v never seen her. i messaged her in college before about when she has a break, she never replied till she got home and she said "i don't know how to connect to the college internet. how do i connect to the wifi in college?" i replied "if you want i can show you in person don't know how to relay explain it over text" she then said "yeah" what does she mean by yeah?

she asked if wanted to meet up with her tomorrow, i have a feeling that she is a catfish so i told all my boys. so tomorrow there will be about 10 people that are coming with me to meat that girl, just in case its a catfish or that person tries anything with me.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
"i don't know how to connect to the college internet. how do i connect to the wifi in college?" i replied "if you want i can show you in person don't know how to relay explain it over text" she then said "yeah"
what does she mean by yeah?

It probably means that she wants to know how to use the bloody internet at college.

she asked if wanted to meet up with her tomorrow, i have a feeling that she is a catfish so i told all my boys. so tomorrow there will be about 10 people that are coming with me to meat that girl, just in case its a catfish or that person tries anything with me.

Why would she be a catfish if she's in your college? What are your "boys" going to do if it is a catfish though- bang them out? What are they going to do if she isn't a catfish- a spontaneous orgy?

Misread a bit...
*Is there any evidence at all to suggest that she goes to your college?
*Where are you meeting?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla

What are your "boys" going to do if it is a catfish though- bang them out? What are they going to do if she isn't a catfish- a spontaneous orgy?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
It probably means that she wants to know how to use the bloody internet at college.

Why would she be a catfish if she's in your college? What are your "boys" going to do if it is a catfish though- bang them out? What are they going to do if she isn't a catfish- a spontaneous orgy?

Misread a bit...
*Is there any evidence at all to suggest that she goes to your college?
*Where are you meeting?

i thought she was a catfish because she told me she went to this high school. i asked people who went to that high school if they knew who she was they all said no. she said she is a second year and 16 years old (17 this month apparently), she said she goes to a college 1 a week and my college 3 times a week.
and ya if it turns out to be a catfish me and my friends were going to sort it out.
Reply 4
i thought she was a catfish because she told me she went to this high school. i asked people who went to that high school if they knew who she was they all said no. she said she is a second year and 16 years old (17 this month apparently), she said she goes to a college 1 a week and my college 3 times a week.
and ya if it turns out to be a catfish me and my friends were going to sort it out.

How long have you been speaking? If she was reluctant to meet then maybe catfish... but she agreed to meet you, so depending how long its been, that should say something. Maybe ask to skype/face time? Good luck for tomorrow, post the result of meeting?
Safety first if you feel that way.

Be pretty funny though if you roll up to this girl with all your boys and shes like wtf....
Make sure all the mandem in the hood are aware, so you got backup, ya feel?
Original post by Davalla

I'm crying LMAO! XD "a spontaneous orgy." RIP everyone involved lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending