Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
Slide in? When?
Believe me mate, I wouldn't dare.

Slightly rustled tho :colonhash:

When you needlessly replied
Original post by Lúcio
1/10

to her post (which can be construed as banter if you like), but then swiftly entered dbi zone when you said
Original post by Lúcio
I thought we were talking about your picture?

so don't deny it
Original post by Zayn is Bae
When you needlessly replied

to her post (which can be construed as banter if you like), but then swiftly entered dbi zone when you said

so don't deny it

I don't know how you do it mate, but if I were "chirpsing" a girl, I certainly wouldn't make a negative comment about her picture, joking or not.

Come on man, you're better than this.

In any case, this bores me now. If it makes you feel better believing that, by all means have your fun :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
I don't know how you do it mate, but if I were "chirpsing" a girl, I certainly wouldn't make a negative comment about her picture, joking or not.

Come on man, you're better than this.

In any case, this bores me now. If it makes you feel better believing that, by all means have your fun :smile:

Do you even negging ffs
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Do you even negging ffs

Nah, negging is for fools who have no game therefore must resort to backhanded compliments in order to gain some kind of foothold.
aka you.
@LFC_RV wag1 babe. chicken cottage. u on it yeah. no long ting.
Imagine taking 40,000 for a europa league final lol.
Original post by swirly

White people don't eat at chicken cottage
Original post by Rk2k14
aka you.

Mate I'm Irish, it's all good :wink:
Original post by Dirtybit
White people don't eat at chicken cottage

I just wanna thank Al Haymon.
Dixy or Chicken Cottage?

Dix Peri Peri wraps>>>
cant decide whether the crap flirting or white knighting of sir alex is more cringe worthy
Original post by Lúcio
Thoughts on Liverpool winning the Europa League?
Original post by Lúcio
Nah that's rubbish. Klopp has great pull as a manager (especially for Bundesliga/German players) and adding CL on top of that would be huge. He got an underdog Dortmund team to the CL final so prospective players would relish the chance to be part of his newest project at Liverpool.
LOL
Original post by Dirtybit
LOL

cc LOL
****ing hell....the last few pages are more than cringe worthy.

P.s. Scenes when Zaha and Bolasie score and we lose the FA Cup final lol
why did we sell zaha? van gaal up to his usual antics
TBH @SirAlexFerguson didn't even rip Luke that much, she just asked him to post a picture so he can be judged. You lot just escalated it.

Can confirm Luke gets broads in Leeds @Dirtybit
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I didn't understand playing a full strength team tbh Now if we tire and concede late goals v Palace the blame will be on LVG again for playing a strong team in a dead rubber.

DDG Valencia Smalling Blind CBJ Rooney Schneiderlin Herrera Martial Mata Rashford

would be my starting 11 for the cup final.

I doubt anyone broke a sweat at the pace the game was played in yesterday. Guess there's a risk of injury, but LvG is prioritising team cohesion. I assume the XI that played yesterday will be the XI that starts the cup final, with Fellaini coming in for Mata/Lingard.
Original post by swirly

No
Original post by LFC_RV
No

Could you help me and @SA-1 with a conundrum? (No countdown)

We have been struggling with women lately since the LinkedIn market dried up and were wondering....

What do women look for most in a man? I mean we've tried being funny and kind but it doesn't appear to work.

As a female (I think), could you assist (no Ozil) in our quest.

- zK

Latest