The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Willian to Utd confirmed? :lol:

Thiago Silva to Utd?

Varane to Utd?

Interesting.
Mourinho entering the prem like

Original post by SA-1
That respect that was there for United is about to go for a lot of Arsenal fans.. Just because Mourinho will make us hate you more than anything.

Will be interesting to see if he carries on trolling Wenger, or if he continues his thing with Pep. Would also love to see how he responds to Klopp on a (hopefully) fierce United vs Liverpool game :lol:

Excited for next season tbh

I think he'll attack both of them - it's his style and Wenger/Pep will get goaded in while trying not to respond to him too much. I think he'll avoid Klopp a little bit since he has those two as preferred targets and Klopp is more likely to be blunt/brush off in a funny way. Mourinho has shown he can be respectful when he wants to be.
Wonder what reception he'll get at Stamford Bridge...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9604
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Yeah so you ended up sacking the guy, bringing in an interim manager when your season is already over who to be quite frank does a failure of a job, and then appointed whilst still a brilliant ultimately an inferior manager who has a huge rebuilding job on his hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You didn't even respond to my reply.

Also where other than at CB(which we only need one at this moment in time) and at CM(where a simple box to box midfielder would suffice) does Conte need to rebuild for the first team? A striker would be a versatile backup most likely anyway and we don't need any wingers or attacking midfielders. If Conte has a massive rebuilding job then so does Mourinho.

For all this talk of rebuilding you lot don't even know what rebuilding means.
Van Gaal out!!!
While everyone else is evolving Arsenal still have Wenger smfh...

then they complain why they can't win any titles :facepalm2:
Would love to see pereira playing next season, massive youth talent that Van Gaal hasn't even used really :s-smilie:
Note the complete lack of applause or congratulations when Van Gaal entered his press conference.

Whatever you think of certain managers, they'll never be as scummy and sociopathic as English football journalists, and they have to put up with so much repetitive **** every week, same old ****, same awful amateur psychology and stupid questions and ulterior motives.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9609
Original post by harry998
Would love to see pereira playing next season, massive youth talent that Van Gaal hasn't even used really :s-smilie:

By Mourinho who's known for not using youth?

I assume you mean he'd be great at a United feeder club?
Original post by bammy jastard 27
By Mourinho who's known for not using youth?

I assume you mean he'd be great at a United feeder club?

Yeah, he looks a good player with a lot of potential but he just hasn't been given a chance to play. Should be loaned out for a season for experience, Mourinho will have to use Borthwick Jackson, Rashford, Fosu Mensah and I even think he could get the best out of Memphis which would be good. Would like to see some youth players like Januzaj loaned instead of sold because they'll end up like welbeck..
Reply 9611
Original post by Zerforax
I think he'll attack both of them - it's his style and Wenger/Pep will get goaded in while trying not to respond to him too much. I think he'll avoid Klopp a little bit since he has those two as preferred targets and Klopp is more likely to be blunt/brush off in a funny way. Mourinho has shown he can be respectful when he wants to be.

Mourinho is the type of guy to call his wife's mum a whore to beat her in a game of Ludo
Lol, Mourinho v Pep v Klopp v Wenger v Conte. No wonder Jose wants the United job. Add to that Pochettino's Spurs, Bilic's spending spree and Leicester again an unknown quantity. Next season will be unbelievable.
Imagine if Van Gaal managed to sell De Gea. Utd would be midtable, no cups, and he'd be gone early and Mourinho would already know the team. Maybe it would've been a blessing in disguise, obviously if De Gea still moves.

And now it's several Football Managers in a row where Man Utd fans can take charge of their fave team and do a satisfying overhaul job. At least it would be if Man Utd players weren't supermen in the game. And if FM wasn't crap now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Just caught up on the game, that was stunning from Lingaard. Glad we won , first Post-Fergie silverware and all that.

Original post by trapking
While everyone else is evolving Arsenal still have Wenger smfh...

then they complain why they can't win any titles :facepalm2:

Being Arsenal, I'm sure they'll somehow delude themselves that they should keep him on for yet another season.
Next season is going to be a battle.
Original post by bigmansouf
Gotze is not leaving to your club when bayern is getting a new manager and looking to build to win CL

and liverpool is not in cl sooo for this season he is not coming

He's surplus to requirements at Bayern and worked closely with Klopp at Dortmund.

I am by no means saying he'll come to Liverpool, but he's our top target and there are many reasons why he would. I guess we'll see.
Original post by KingKoala
Next season is going to be a battle.

I agree - as much as I didn't want Mourinho at United, nobody can deny next season is gonna be amazing.

Pep, Mourinho, Klopp, Conte all with a full transfer window and fresh seasons, not to mention how good Spurs/Leicester/West Ham are looking currently.

RIP Arsenal.
Original post by Lúcio
I agree - as much as I didn't want Mourinho at United, nobody can deny next season is gonna be amazing.

Pep, Mourinho, Klopp, Conte all with a full transfer window and fresh seasons, not to mention how good Spurs/Leicester/West Ham are looking currently.

RIP Arsenal.

Arsenal are still miles above you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest