The Student Room Group

Spanish AS AQA 24th May (mark scheme discussion?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
is there a markscheme out yet?
Original post by RanSam
How many points did you guys make on the essay? (I did Question 10 - Living longer lives)

I did the same question, I made 6 points- diet, not smoking, not taking drugs, doing exercise, avoiding stress and not drinking alcohol too much

what about you?
I put the same asked my teacher she said that's right
Original post by Yasdyxo
Just wanted to make a post so people can discuss their answers/thoughts on the exams.
I wrote el agua frío instead of el agua fría after doubting myself, so just kicking myself at all the little mistakes.

I think I may have put fria instead of fría, I have a terrible habit of missing accents even when they are written in front of me!!!
Reply 25
Original post by ellendp99
I did the same question, I made 6 points- diet, not smoking, not taking drugs, doing exercise, avoiding stress and not drinking alcohol too much

what about you?

I made the same points as you! But I also said that relationships are important for happiness - hope it counts as relevant... 😐
Original post by 2-99
I made the same points as you! But I also said that relationships are important for happiness - hope it counts as relevant... 😐

it's so reassuring when other people write the same stuff... I'm sure it will, I wrote that I "attend medication classes" which is complete crap ahahahah
Reply 27
I thought the true/false/not mentioned question was really tricky because its so difficult to know if it was false or not mentioned, the listening's were particularly difficult this year but I thought the reading, grammar and essays were all good. Although that question on Pablo was a bit strange.
Reply 28
Original post by ellendp99

what about you?

I did that question, I did 2 points for what to do and 3 points for what to avoid and I wrote 4 pages in total with my intro and conclusion. I did sport, diet, avoiding stress, don't smoke and don't drink alcohol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending