The Student Room Group

Boy troubles help

There's this boy whos really nice and funny we've spoken a few times but not on a regular basis.

I like him and I think he likes me. Recently though ive seen him with this girl who tbh looks like me (has the same red hair)

It really upset me and I need help lol
Talk to him more? Ask him out? Ask him if he wants to do something together?

Be proactive and make a move!! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
There's this boy whos really nice and funny we've spoken a few times but not on a regular basis.

I like him and I think he likes me. Recently though ive seen him with this girl who tbh looks like me (has the same red hair)

It really upset me and I need help lol

Tackle the issue. If you don't make a move, he'll be gone before you can count to 3.
Reply 3
I completely agree with -, talk to him, make a move and invite him to do something over the weekend. Speak to him and eye flirt with him next time you see him or punch him say hi whats up! Be bubbly, charming, enthusiastic.

I wish you the best of luck :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Thanks guys xxx
Maybe ask him does he want to go get coffee with you or something. Be a bit more obvious in your flirtation when speaking to him before he decides to go for the other girl. I had a similar situation to this only it was with my ex boyfriend and he started posting pictures with/hanging out with this "female friend" who looks /exactly/ like me so I undestand how frustrating it can be. Good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending