The Student Room Group

I keep getting rejected by girls

Scroll to see replies

You'll get turned down most of the time, only a fraction of women are interested in you.
Reply 21
10% success rate, not bad..
Original post by lllllllllll
so I have this problem where roughly 90% of the girls I talk to turn me down when I invite them out.

Does anyone else have this problem? When they reject me I tend to just leave it there but is there a way that is good at convincing a girl to go out after a rejection?

Keep trying, you'll eventually get their. Although, if you are patient, a girl might ask you out
Original post by jamesthehustler
i don't
quite the opposite issue in fact
but i will give you some advice on how to become desirable first answer the questions, then i can work on something more to your selling points
1. what are your interests?
2. what is your passion?
3. how do you present yourself?
4. why might you be rejected?

1. lol I like computers, I study computer science :tongue:
2. computer programming and machine learning
3. like a massive nerd on most days but when i go out i dress normally
4. I have a feeling most girls reject me because I look like your stereotypical skinny anorexic asian nerd :s

Original post by SmileyVibe
You're doing it wrong if you are. If you're trying to get a high maintenance girl, you're doing it wrong. If you're trying to get a girl who doesn't like you, you're doing it wrong. If you're only approaching girls for their appearance, you're doing it wrong. If you're trying to get a girl who is a complete stranger to you as you are complete stranger to her, you're doing it wrong. You're always doing it wrong if you approach a girl you know nothing about or doubts your existence. The best girls you'll meet are the ones who share your interests.

1. Get the know her as a person
2. Find out what she likes
3. Be there for her and don't be cold to her if she isn't interested at first
4. If she is not interested, do not try to force it
5. Find another girl if you're in step 4
Good luck!

haha thanks :wink:
Maybe it comes across as too forceful or desperate, asking her out straight away idek

Get to know her a little, so she can get to know you too. Become a familiar face and maybe then try asking her out? She might feel a little more comfortable

Idek, if it'll work but it's worth a try if you keep getting rejected.
Because we east asians are not good enough for european girls

are the girls you inv asian or white
Possibly acting too fast? How long do you get to know them before you ask them out?
1. lol I like computers, I study computer science :tongue:
2. computer programming and machine learning
3. like a massive nerd on most days but when i go out i dress normally
4. I have a feeling most girls reject me because I look like your stereotypical skinny anorexic asian nerd :s

ok then this is certainly harder to work with
as it cuts you off from such a huge potential swathe on averages but my best advise is to work hard and make some decent money out of it and you might get more interest from women that's what happened to me or just learn a lot about the field to give advice or do some technical assistance might work
I have this problem with 100% of girls!
What id do is get to know them (if theyre interested) and become friends with her.
Once you know each other and are comfortable with each other (youre gonna have to decide if you think shes comfortable too).
Then when you think the time is right, go for it!
Thats just what id do.
Never been given the chance to try it out though :frown:
Original post by M14B
I hope your chatting up is more imaginative than your username
:colone:

ha ha ha!
Reply 30
so I have this problem where roughly 90% of the girls I talk to turn me down when I invite them out.

Does anyone else have this problem? When they reject me I tend to just leave it there but is there a way that is good at convincing a girl to go out after a rejection?

I know the feeling! Happens pretty much all of the time! I think I've only been successful in asking someone out once!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending