The Student Room Group

Is 25 and 31 a big age gap?

if the female is the older one. It's not relevant to me but I was discussing with friends.
(edited 7 years ago)
thats nothing my parents were 23 and 40 when they married
Nope
Reply 3
Original post by jamesthehustler
thats nothing my parents were 23 and 40 when they married

Was your mum 40 and dad 23?
Original post by indigofox
Was your mum 40 and dad 23?

other way around
Reply 5
It's pretty much unheard of that way round and people might judge but nothing wrong with it
Reply 6
Original post by Nayzar
It's pretty much unheard of that way round and people might judge but nothing wrong with it

What might they judge lol, it's as though women are forced to be more mature when many just want to be young at heart like men do.
Reply 7
There is no problem, if someone thinks there is, sh$t on their front lawn, they'll soon get with the program...
Reply 8
Original post by John55
There is no problem, if someone thinks there is, sh$t on their front lawn, they'll soon get with the program...

uh
Reply 9
What might they judge lol, it's as though women are forced to be more mature when many just want to be young at heart like men do.

Exactly that's why I'm saying there's nothing wrong with it. Some people just cringe if something doesn't meet social standards
Reply 10
if the female is the older one. It's not relevant to me but I was discussing with friends.

No
Reply 11
uh

Indeed
Reply 12
Original post by John55
Indeed

eh
Reply 13
eh

ouch...
I think it's about a 6 year age gap.
Reply 15
That's fine
Nah, I'm 26 my other half is 32. I'm the female, but can't see what difference it would make the other way around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending