The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahra30013
Well done! You've so much! Keep up the good work!:smile:.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Wow this is amazing! You continue to surprise us with what you get done :biggrin:

Haha thank you - it's not as much as I had planned to be honest but I am still relatively happy with it :smile:
Heyyy...I'm doing ncs and I didn't get anything...😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah you probably should! And ooh get you! 😏

And that's not too bad then, I thought she was really young for some reason :s-smilie: mine's only just 14 but harder than me lol so she can take it. :tongue:

Yeah. Lol. Thanks

She's actually 13. Lol. Idk why I keep on thinking she's 12. We're exactly 3 years apart. I see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Heyyy...I'm doing ncs and I didn't get anything...😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you receive confirmation from them stating that you're doing NCS ? It might have gotten lost in the post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
I usually listen to 'intense studying music' on Spotify whenever I revise. In my free time though I generally listen to: my chemical romance, panic at the disco, black veil brides, bring me the horizon, fall out boy & slipknot. Shamefully, I do have to admit that I like one or two nicki minaj songs :smile:

Wow. I see that you're into heavy metal. I'm not into hardcore rock. I'm more into the classics of rock. I do like a couple of slipknot's songs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If any of you do OCR 21st Century Further Science, I have made a thread to discuss all of the exams so feel free if this applies to you! Good luck everyone!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4115407
Hey Girls and Guys,

Just a random question but can your hair colour change naturally? I've noticed that I've got a few ginger and blondish hairs on my body and especially my facial hair. I haven't cut it for a while so it's grown out a bit. I haven't noticed it before. I hope it doesn't go out of control and then I'll be multicoloured. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Did you receive confirmation from them stating that you're doing NCS ? It might have gotten lost in the post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup..I did get a confirmation email but didn't receive anything in the post...😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Yup..I did get a confirmation email but didn't receive anything in the post...😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pop them an email or contact your nearest sorting office.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I haven't updated in ages! Basically I've been ill, having 3 exams in one day really saw me off and I came down with something on exactly the same day so it all hit at once... So I've spent this week mostly sleeping, I've done very very little revision but I don't mind as long as I'm healthier and well rested in the exams I'm sure I can still do well :smile: it's definitely disappointing to have such a set back, I've had a toring past week and ended up going out celebrating study leave and then a birthday party the next night which was probably a bad idea, but year 11 is about more than exams I guess! So anyway, tomorrow I'm at school for 3 hours then have a job interview then I'm pushing myself to go to nando's with my boyfriend, then of course back to work for the weekend. I'll slip some revision in as and when, but mainly I will just have to revise before each exam now, which should be okay as they are more spaced out- as long as I stay well!
2/06/2016 - Afternoon update

Really really early update today as I have to get ready and won't get back until really late tonight.

I've been a little more focused today but still not great:
-60 German vocab mastered on Memrise
-C5 notes finished (completely forgot I hadn't finished them)
-8 C6 cards written
2/06/2016 - Afternoon update

Really really early update today as I have to get ready and won't get back until really late tonight.

I've been a little more focused today but still not great:
-60 German vocab mastered on Memrise
-C5 notes finished (completely forgot I hadn't finished them)
-8 C6 cards written

Well done. Where are you off to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done. Where are you off to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. And just a party, I probably shouldn't go but they're really fun so I can never say no lmao
Thanks. And just a party, I probably shouldn't go but they're really fun so I can never say no lmao

Kl. Don't worry about it. You have to take a break once in a while. I hope you have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kl. Don't worry about it. You have to take a break once in a while. I hope you have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, thank you :smile:
Original post by Littleone2000
Well I haven't updated in ages! Basically I've been ill, having 3 exams in one day really saw me off and I came down with something on exactly the same day so it all hit at once... So I've spent this week mostly sleeping, I've done very very little revision but I don't mind as long as I'm healthier and well rested in the exams I'm sure I can still do well :smile: it's definitely disappointing to have such a set back, I've had a toring past week and ended up going out celebrating study leave and then a birthday party the next night which was probably a bad idea, but year 11 is about more than exams I guess! So anyway, tomorrow I'm at school for 3 hours then have a job interview then I'm pushing myself to go to nando's with my boyfriend, then of course back to work for the weekend. I'll slip some revision in as and when, but mainly I will just have to revise before each exam now, which should be okay as they are more spaced out- as long as I stay well!

Don't beat yourself up about it! Remember that your health always comes before exams so it is better to let yourself fully recover before even attempting revision :h: And you're right - there's more to life than exams, so live a little :biggrin:
Good luck in your interview :tongue:
Original post by surina16
Don't beat yourself up about it! Remember that your health always comes before exams so it is better to let yourself fully recover before even attempting revision :h: And you're right - there's more to life than exams, so live a little :biggrin:
Good luck in your interview :tongue:

Aw thank you :smile: fingers crossed, hoping to work in a library as the pay is great and I'd have loads of time to study whilst getting paid!
Original post by brainzistheword
UPDATE FOR 1/6/16
It's JUNE!! Later this month most of us will have left school :biggrin:

Chemistry past paper

Physics Past paper

15 Chemistry Q Cards

15 Physics Q Cards

15 Yachana Eco Lodge cards

67 German vocab

56 Hurricane Mitch

Fairtrade Case study

Development revision

This is amazing Zoe, you have done so much - well done! :h:
True, thank you :smile:

Just control yourself with the liquid 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending