The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greys-anatomy
So you could be bullied by someone whose White, but not by someone whose Asian?

What?

Original post by Anonymous
Lol unless you live in some run down ghetto like Tower Hamlets. Some of the Asians there are absolute nutters. Things have calmed down there along the years though.

I'm just saying I've never met an intimidating Asian
Original post by midgemeister7
You abuse people, you then get abused.

Seems fair to me.

It isn't fair.

It's not fair for anybody to be abused, no matter how abusive they've been.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
What?

I'm just saying I've never met an intimidating Asian

There are plenty of them;
[video="youtube;WuHM1Eo9uTk"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHM1Eo9uTk[/video]
There are plenty of them;
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHM1Eo9uTk[/video]

lol. no.
Original post by 0to100
lol. no.

What do you mean no?

Do you know what language he's even speaking?
Original post by Lord Samosa
I don't know what to say. I got bullied really bad as a kid by white people, for simply being Asian and Muslim. But I'm not hateful towards white people, I don't think you can defend your views simply because you got bullied.

I guess move schools if it gets bad, but seriously, just because you received abuse, doesn't mean you have to become so hateful.

and look at you now! you're a lord samosa :tongue:
What do you mean no?

Do you know what language he's even speaking?

Idgaf about their language. They don't look hard.
Never post anything online you wouldn't put on a job application. No matter your opinion on anything. ever.

don't stress about it. say someone has hacked your account or its one of those things where someone picks up your photos and makes an account pretending to be you. There is no point stressing about it. if she found it over half term it will be old by the time you get back and no one will really care.

I get that you were really hurt and angry at the bullying but posting stuff online is not really the best thing to do but i think you've worked that out now. people have already stated the don't generalise thing so i won't bother. Just stay calm and you'll find it will not be as bad as you're expecting
This is a serious post.
I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.

If your posts were just anti-Islam then I think you're entitled to voicing your opinion.
However if you were talking **** about actual humans then I hope you've learned that it's wrong to do so, you should be ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should accept responsibility for your actions, explain the situation and make clear to people you no longer endorse these views.

You're young, people will forget, I suggest you do to.
You're funny! You want to kill all non-Whites because a few Muslims bullied you at school, but you insist you're a nice person and want sympathy for what might happen next. :biggrin:

Good luck. :evilbanana:
(Assuming youre a boy here)

Tbf if you dont like islam, thats an opinion youre entitled to (frankly neither do i)

Disliking individuals purely because theyre muslim, however, is moderately moronic

However that doesnt seem to be the problem here, the problem is you wanted revenge on some muslims who bullied you

If you get bullied, you solve it there and then via fistfight imo (ik people will say na tell a teacher, thats **** advice, that just makes it worse), if you cant, you weight train/do muay thai or boxing, and prepare for battle basically, but sooner or later you fight them and win and thats how bullying *realistically* ends

However

You took it to the internet and professed to be a neonazi

How retarded are you like wtf man
Its so dumb im actually creasing over here, tears of laughter are coming out as i type this

Youre a dickhead bro
Original post by davgen7
(Assumread the ting youre a boy here)

Tbf if you dont like islam, thats an opinion youre entitled to (frankly neither do i)

Disliking individuals purely because theyre muslim, however, is moderately moronic

However that doesnt seem to be the problem here, the problem is you wanted revenge on some muslims who bullied you

If you get bullied, you solve it there and then via fistfight imo (ik people will say na tell a teacher, thats **** advice, that just makes it worse), if you cant, you weight train/do muay thai or boxing, and prepare for battle basically, but sooner or later you fight them and win and thats how bullying *realistically* ends

However

You took it to the internet and professed to be a neonazi

How retarded are you like wtf man
Its so dumb im actually creasing over here, tears of laughter are coming out as i type this

Youre a dickhead bro

Read the thread properly. We're dealing with a 15 year old child here. I'm not condoning but you can't preach tolerance whilst spouting hate. The only way to change opinions is with rationale. Mistakes are made when we're young but it's not too late.
Original Poster, you need to read this because it is very important. I am going to tell you the worst thing that can happen and how you can prepare for it. If you follow my steps you are going to be ok.

1) you will be that 'nazi kid' if you are a good person/fun to be around then nobody is going to care. You clearly don't ram your beliefs down people's throats nothing will change - you are still the same person. What upsets people is the thought that you have double crossed them, that there is a part of you you have hidden - if you have no shame then people will continue treating you the same.

2) Teachers will find out. This is your main concern if you are not prepared for what happens next you are going to have a bad time - follow this and you will be spinning on your nob. All Teachers are part of something called the 'prevent program' - they are obliged to inform the counter-terrorism unit if they find out, sounds scary right? it isn't. The state has enormous interest in intimidating any young person with different views, whether you are a muslim or have patriotic tendencies, they even do this to kids who are pro UKIP. What they try to do is get you to see a social worker who will play the role of father figure - they act nice but their aim is to pressure you into joining some gay social club and to browbeat you about your views, which let's face it, are unlikely to be fully coherent.

This is usually more effective when they scare the living hell out of you first by sending police to illegally show up at your house without a warrent and take your stuff. They will then claim that they can charge you with something but can avoid this if you can see the social worker. This is always a lie - nobody is going to charge you with anything you have said or posted - remember that!

These people are at the end of the day bullies and nothing more - their aim is to break you, make you blame yourself for what others do and the situation you are in, to make you feel shame. Only you can decide to hate yourself - if you stand up and tell them in no uncertain terms to go to hell then they will go away. If you cave into any of their impositions then this whole thing will drag out forever. You owe these people nothing!

3) I highly recommend you reach out to national-action.info, they can provide you with a good support network.
Original post by MOONMAN1488
Original Poster, you need to read this because it is very important. I am going to tell you the worst thing that can happen and how you can prepare for it. If you follow my steps you are going to be ok.

1) you will be that 'nazi kid' if you are a good person/fun to be around then nobody is going to care. You clearly don't ram your beliefs down people's throats nothing will change - you are still the same person. What upsets people is the thought that you have double crossed them, that there is a part of you you have hidden - if you have no shame then people will continue treating you the same.

2) Teachers will find out. This is your main concern if you are not prepared for what happens next you are going to have a bad time - follow this and you will be spinning on your nob. All Teachers are part of something called the 'prevent program' - they are obliged to inform the counter-terrorism unit if they find out, sounds scary right? it isn't. The state has enormous interest in intimidating any young person with different views, whether you are a muslim or have patriotic tendencies, they even do this to kids who are pro UKIP. What they try to do is get you to see a social worker who will play the role of father figure - they act nice but their aim is to pressure you into joining some gay social club and to browbeat you about your views, which let's face it, are unlikely to be fully coherent.

This is usually more effective when they scare the living hell out of you first by sending police to illegally show up at your house without a warrent and take your stuff. They will then claim that they can charge you with something but can avoid this if you can see the social worker. This is always a lie - nobody is going to charge you with anything you have said or posted - remember that!

These people are at the end of the day bullies and nothing more - their aim is to break you, make you blame yourself for what others do and the situation you are in, to make you feel shame. Only you can decide to hate yourself - if you stand up and tell them in no uncertain terms to go to hell then they will go away. If you cave into any of their impositions then this whole thing will drag out forever. You owe these people nothing!

3) I highly recommend you reach out to national-action.info, they can provide you with a good support network.

Are you a member of the national action? noticed the 1488 in your username lol.
Are you a member of the national action? noticed the 1488 in your username lol.

Yes I am, I am also a part time student, so like have a totally legit reason to be We put 1488 in everything ironically, go google who moonman is if you want to laugh your arse off.
Reply 136
Attachment not found
I wouldn't care if anyone else found out just the people at school

this comment alone kind of suggests that you don't feel bad about your action at all. being anti-anyone isn't cool at all, and I really hope you think about the impact of your words on the internet. take it from the countless examples from celebrities who have said hurtful comments in the past and still face hate for it today. you may have felt 'guilty', but the internet doesn't know that and won't necessarily believe you.

delete the account, apologise to the people you've affected, and move on. don't post your feelings online if they are Islamophobic etc - it really gets you nowhere in the grand scheme of things :yep:
Original post by yzanne
this comment alone kind of suggests that you don't feel bad about your action at all. being anti-anyone isn't cool at all, and I really hope you think about the impact of your words on the internet. take it from the countless examples from celebrities who have said hurtful comments in the past and still face hate for it today. you may have felt 'guilty', but the internet doesn't know that and won't necessarily believe you.

delete the account, apologise to the people you've affected, and move on. don't post your feelings online if they are Islamophobic etc - it really gets you nowhere in the grand scheme of things :yep:

Thread is over 3 years old...
Original post by Drewski
Thread is over 3 years old...

oh yea. it was on the latest thing on the side.

Latest

Trending

Trending