The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Will UoN accept on results day

I do not have an offer from Nottingham but would love to go there. I want to do Politics and International relations. Was just wondering what are the chances I would be able to contact Nottingham and gain a place on results day and what grades would they normally require for this course? Any help would be much appreciated
Original post by Nathan2711
I do not have an offer from Nottingham but would love to go there. I want to do Politics and International relations. Was just wondering what are the chances I would be able to contact Nottingham and gain a place on results day and what grades would they normally require for this course? Any help would be much appreciated

If Nottingham still has places left on the course that you want to apply for, you could apply through clearing. However you would have to give up both your firm and insurance choices. It's very risky doing this so I wouldn't advise it. If you can't get in you could try transferring to Nottingham in your second year, or you could take a GAP year and reapply for university next year.

The A level grades that Nottingham request for the BA Politics and International relations is AAB. It is a very competitive course to gain a place on and there are only 140 places altogether so the places may already have been filled. You'd need to ring them up (or UCAS) to ask if there are places available.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending