The Student Room Group

bath and lse bsc accounting and finance

hey guys I am doing my alevels and my predicted grades are
pure mathematics A*
econmics A
business Studies A
accounting A*
i have an offer from university of bath for bsc accounting and finance but an rejection from lse which is my only target to study.
So should I go with bath for 3 years or reapply lse next year as they rejected my application on the basis of my personal statement.

what will be more worthwile.
or should I concentrate on my bachelors from bath and then masters from any other top institution.
please help me what decision will be more worthwile for my career.
Original post by Prateek kansal
pure mathematics A*
econmics A
business Studies A
accounting A*
i have an offer from university of bath for bsc accounting and finance but an rejection from lse which is my only target to study.
So should I go with bath for 3 years or reapply lse next year as they rejected my application on the basis of my personal statement.

or should I concentrate on my bachelors from bath and then masters from any other top institution.

Bath is still pretty good for A&F in the UK (in terms of rankings and satisfaction) but doesn't have a great international reputation. LSE as a whole, yes, I would place higher than Bath but.. :dontknow:

Ultimately it's up to you - if you genuinely think you wouldn't enjoy studying at Bath, then don't accept the offer. It is risky though - you may end up in the same position next year, but if you 100% want to go to LSE and nowhere else then it is worth the risk.
my plan is to join bath this year and then reapply lse next year because it will decrease the risk if i get again a rejection from lse what are your views on it and is lse will accept me next year what advantages and disadvantages i will get from leaving my course in between in bath.
pure mathematics A*
econmics A
business Studies A
accounting A*

what were your grades at AS ?????
I did the same subjects as you
my plan is to join bath this year and then reapply lse next year because it will decrease the risk if i get again a rejection from lse what are your views on it and is lse will accept me next year what advantages and disadvantages i will get from leaving my course in between in bath.

Did LSE say why they rejected you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending