Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ungainliness
Poor posture
Lack of curves
Potentially emasculating
Reduced ability to throw them around

you havn't met many tall girls, have you?
it's always funny when tall girls decide that wearing heels is a good plan :lol:
Nowhere near as much as I like shorter girls. The ideal height for a girlfriend is short; 5'1-5'2 for me, and I probably wouldn't date over 5'3. My current gf is short (5 foot), and short girls are generally cuter and more attractive.

That said, I'm a guy of average stature (5'8). If I were a tall 5'11 chap, my perspective would probably change, but I can't imagine it'd change too much. There's something very feminine about shorter women.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tall girls are the most attractive people on the planet and I love them.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ungainliness
Poor posture
Lack of curves
Potentially emasculating

Ah I dunno,I've never had any complaints as such and I've always been told taller girls are desirable to most men I associate with but yes,some of your points are valid. As long as they're not too tall,you'd still be able to throw them around
Original post by queen-bee
Ah I dunno,I've never had any complaints as such and I've always been told taller girls are desirable to most men I associate with but yes,some of your points are valid. As long as they're not too tall,you'd still be able to throw them around

Same arguement could be made for taller guys, but generally most women prefer guys taller than them.
Original post by rayestar
is 5ft 4 a bit short?? (162cm)
I'm asian btw :biggrin:

nah im 5ft 1
Original post by hezzlington
Same arguement could be made for taller guys, but generally most women prefer guys taller than them.

Of course we do! It's got to do with feeling secure. There's no better feeling than being hugged by a tall guy who wraps his manly arms around you :love:
Of course we do! It's got to do with feeling secure. There's no better feeling than being hugged by a tall guy who wraps his manly arms around you :love:

Of course we love short girls! It's got to do with feeling dominant. There's no better feeling than hugging a short girl who wraps her feminine hands around you :love:
Original post by donutellme
Of course we love short girls! It's got to do with feeling dominant. There's no better feeling than hugging a short girl who wraps her feminine hands around you :love:

How short are we talking? I wish I was a few inches shorter
Original post by donutellme

Some of us dont though
Reply 191
To be honest I couldn't care less, although I am 6'2" so I've never met any girls taller than me.
I am a tall girl and people say they like me. But that might just be because I am a legend.
(edited 7 years ago)
Some of us dont though

It was just a response to her comment about tall guys.

How short are we talking? I wish I was a few inches shorter
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ungainliness
Poor posture
Lack of curves
Potentially emasculating

People say I have a straight back and walk gracefully
I'm pear shaped my hip to aist ratio is 0.68 27inch waistr 42 inch hips
I look feminine because of my curves, have no muscle whatsoever
WTF DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO WEIGH THE SAME AS A PAPER ANY GOOD MAN OUGHT TO THROW AROUND A 65-68KG GIRL
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're not excessively tall, and the factors I mentioned are correlates, not categorical. As I've said before, it's once you get into 6'0+ territory that it tends to be problematic in most cases. Capeesh?

Correct, hence my ideal height for a girl is around 5'6 - 5'10 :smile:

Good stuff :yy:

See, I like girls who have a little muscle mass (hence shapely)

Naw, that's on the heavy side for me. Only weigh 65kg myself! :mmm:

i swear a$$ and a tit means curves not muscular boobs or a chunky meaty muscular butt
Some of us dont though

Don't like short girls?
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're not excessively tall, and the factors I mentioned are correlates, not categorical. As I've said before, it's once you get into 6'0+ territory that it tends to be problematic in most cases. Capeesh?

Correct, hence my ideal height for a girl is around 5'6 - 5'10 :smile:

Good stuff :yy:

See, I like girls who have a little muscle mass (hence shapely)

Naw, that's on the heavy side for me. Only weigh 65kg myself! :mmm:

My mother and I are pretty much the shortest females on both sides,my father's side of the family is excessively tall, so I think 5'8 is perfect enough for most guys I know and I'm content with it. Also at this height,I'm still able to be curvy than just like a bean pole.

Then you should definitely go for a girl(s) in that height region.
I don't mind either way but being over 6ft myself I think it's a nice bonus :tongue:
Don't like short girls?

ya

Latest

Trending

Trending