The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zamestaneh
Do cardio innit

loooooooooooooool shaun t
Original post by Zara0526
Oh okay :smile: i know that some people here may disagree with my views, but its what i've always been taught from my mosque. But Allah is all forgiving and all mercifull :smile:

plzzz dnt say its been taughtb by your mosque islam says that so all mosque r meant to b teachingit
Original post by Someboady
Lol. You don't really want to argue about moon sighting buddy. Are you for real? It was seen in the UK? Fam Its ramadan don't lie to help your situation. It's impossible for it to have been seen in the UK on the sunday evening. It was only spotted on Monday evening so don't play with me mate. And stop with this insulting game. It's Ramadan... if you want to argue moon sighting state your source. Here's mine: http://moonsighting.com/1437rmd.html

you are correct its impossible in the uk go to wifaqul ulemaa such a great webiste
Original post by saeed9747
ive seen plenty of pakistanis use it.

they are wierd barewli inih full of bidah and shirk astaghfirullah who worship graves and belives the prophertaint human
Ikr, I feel like as the only Muslims in my school we should be showing that we at least all believe and respect the five pillars of Islam....now people at school see me as the strict Muslim, and the others as Liberal.

Ahh no, I wouldn't even know what to reply if one of my friends said that to me :/

theres no such thing as liberal or strict just follow the prophet and sahabah just ecuz they cant follow and r embaressed of their faith thats their excuse of using liberal
Original post by gemstone100
Does anyone here fast if they have exams????

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes cuz its not good eneough reason
Original post by Mrs.Grey
ME! I have mocks but I've put a lot of effort. Fasting is compulsory and remember Allah isn't going to care about how your exams went in this dunya. I hate when people use exams as an excuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

trustttttttttttttttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like gosh if u want allah to help u in ur examas then do what he says
Fasting will help u lose weight
Not fasting during exams, this not only cause i have exams but i cant handle it not getting enough sleep and not getting dehydrated to process what to do! this is just my own personal opinion and how much i can handle. Everybody is different....Don't hate me, cause u aint me..
Original post by honey55497
plzzz dnt say its been taughtb by your mosque islam says that so all mosque r meant to b teachingit

i cant be asked to go back and read the comment- can you explain this please?
theres no such thing as liberal or strict just follow the prophet and sahabah just ecuz they cant follow and r embaressed of their faith thats their excuse of using liberal

Hahah - couldn't agree more. Are you currently sitting exams?

Sorry, but i have to disagree. Not all mosques are united and teach the same things, they follow there own school of thought which they believe in 😃
Sorry, but i have to disagree. Not all mosques are united and teach the same things, they follow there own school of thought which they believe in 😃

sorry teach what?
Hahah - couldn't agree more. Are you currently sitting exams?

yes got 2 left but on study leave wbu
These exams are literally killing me... I cannot wait for them to be over ahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exams2210
oh wow, and i thought my iftar was late at 9:30.
even though its long its not so bad coz im able to distract myself e.g. with exam. hows it like for u since ur one is really long

Damn ours is very late :frown: and eh i guess it's alright, I have missed some fasts due to my exams. Waiting the last 30 minutes is very difficult because damn bruhhh gimme ma foooddd!!!
Original post by mr.purplelambkin

13:26? hopefully you mean 01:26 haha. Where you from? 1am Sehri sounds very odd. Hopefully your fasts are going okay
Original post by nomophobia
That's the same length as mine - it's just that mine is from 2:28 to 21:47

Posted from TSR Mobile

Long isn't it bruh? I don't mind though, everything is for Allah
Original post by Hussxni19
Long isn't it bruh? I don't mind though, everything is for Allah

Yeah, but only 2 weeks left :redface: And yeah, that's the kind of attitude we should have :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ramadan Mubarak to all brothers and sisters out there. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending