The Student Room Group

Crushes suck (short)

Things between me and a crush didn't work out as she string me along. She tried it text me and stuff but it's just so annoying now cos it's ended between us twice now. On her snapchatting story it was her and a guy at like 5 in the morning. Don't think they had sex or anything and don't think it was either of their houses but it's just really bummed me out. Partly cos I don't have anyone at the minute and it looks like she can yay go and find someone else straight away. I one-off it's way easier for girls to go out and get guys. I deleted her off snapchat as I don't want to see that stuff anymore. I'll get over it just need some. Reassurance that's it'll be ok and there's someone else out there.
:frown:
well she seems like the type of girl you wouldn't be compatible with anyway, if she's out with guys at 5am and you don't like that you have different lifestyles.
Reply 3
Theres a difference between your crush and your love, when you meet your love it'll work out. Till then, keep your chin up and keep moving forward! Hey I bet you still dont have a crush on that girl you liked in primary school do you? no. and im sure that in a few weeks or months you wont even care about the crush things didnt work out with.

good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kelefi
Theres a difference between your crush and your love, when you meet your love it'll work out. Till then, keep your chin up and keep moving forward! Hey I bet you still dont have a crush on that girl you liked in primary school do you? no. and im sure that in a few weeks or months you wont even care about the crush things didnt work out with.

good luck :smile:

Yeah that's true. I'll find someone else. I'm going to university in September hopefully so should be the perfect time!
If you don't want to get hurt in future just see girls you meet on nights out for what they are, a bit of fun, rather than future relationship material, because you can bet your bottom dollar that's what she has gone. Next night out she will bring another person home so you need to adopt the same attitude
I'll agree with you there, hate crushes at this stage in life. I'm pretty sure that the girl my brain has decided to annoy me about does not like me but still those pesky hormones are released whenever I think about her lol.

Honestly, I'd rather concentrate on trying to get good grades as opposed to chasing after relationships that will most likely end within a month or two or if it's going well, end if I go to Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending