The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

BSc Computer Science at Queen Mary or Kings College?

Hi everybody,I really need your help!Having a dilemma. I got an offer from Queen Mary and King College to study Computer Science, but I don't know which one to choose. First of all, if I check top rankings then Kings is better. However, Queen Mary had higher entry requirements compared to Queen Mary. So, I am wondering which one is better in terms of studies, careers prospects and student life?Thank you so much for you advices in advance!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Dina77
Queen Mary had higher entry requirements compared to Queen Mary.

lol
I didn't apply to Queen Mary cuz I didn't like their Comp Sci program tbh, so I would go with King's. But that's just me
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
King's
I had the same issue but I went with Queen Mary because u have the option to work for a year (which is basically work experience and not only do you get paid but it's highly desired in recent graduates) whereas kcl doesn't have that sort of thing...(only has a year abroad)

Goodluck
(edited 7 years ago)
Kings over Queens
Reply 5
Original post by starshine909
I had the same issue but I went with Queen Mary because u have the option to work for a year (which is basically work experience and not only do you get paid but it's highly desired in recent graduates) whereas kcl doesn't have that sort of thing...(only has a year abroad)

Goodluck

You have that option in King's too..
Original post by starshine909

Goodluck

KCL has a 'year in industry' option too..
(edited 7 years ago)
whichever you go for, be sure to plan your future after uni. No one wants to employ someone who has no idea what (s)he wants to do.

Quick Reply

Latest