The Student Room Group

Unsuccessful application with insurance choice

Hi guys, as the title says my insurance choice has gotten back to me saying that my application was unsuccessful, yesterday the university that I was applying to has asked me to send them my results, however I haven't received them yet so obviously I couldn't send them.. Is it possible that they got the results before I did?

Did this sort of thing happen to anyone before? Is there something I could do about this or is it too late now?
Original post by Ozzie032
Hi guys, as the title says my insurance choice has gotten back to me saying that my application was unsuccessful, yesterday the university that I was applying to has asked me to send them my results, however I haven't received them yet so obviously I couldn't send them.. Is it possible that they got the results before I did?

Did this sort of thing happen to anyone before? Is there something I could do about this or is it too late now?

Are your a BTEC student? If so they will have got your results directly from the exam board - you should be able to get them yourself from your college. You need to know your results before you go any further.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Are your a BTEC student? If so they will have got your results directly from the exam board - you should be able to get them yourself from your college. You need to know your results before you go any further.

Yes, I am a BTEC student, I was informed that my results will be posted out to me by the college..
Original post by Ozzie032
Yes, I am a BTEC student, I was informed that my results will be posted out to me by the college..

Ring them up and explain your universities have your results and ask if you can collect them in person ASAP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending