The Student Room Group

How do I order a vibrator without getting caught?

Hey everyone :smile:

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

Any advice on how to order it without risking them finding out?

Scroll to see replies

You can get it delivered to a nearby amazon prime drop off zone like a nearby Argos and just pick it up there. There should be an option to get it delivered there rather than your address.
You could use Amazon's lockers or as the other poster said somewhere like Argos so you don't have to get it delivered to your house.
Alternatively you could buy a cucumber
Electric toothbrush :borat:
Original post by Protoxylic
You can get it delivered to a nearby amazon prime drop off zone like a nearby Argos and just pick it up there. There should be an option to get it delivered there rather than your address.

This is probably your best bet, unless you have a friend you can trust. Good luck and...enjoy!
Original post by Lord Samosa
Electric toothbrush :borat:

Dangerous; the head could become loose. On second thoughts however, if you ever need to clean yourself out its defiantly a viable option - Sensodyne Repair & Protect.
Reply 7
So, I just Googled Amazon lockers and they sound like a great idea. Thanks! :h:
Find a guy with Parkinson's
Original post by Anonymous
Find a guy with Parkinson's

:rip:

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

I've literally just had this issue! I used Love Honey (found them via TSR funnily enough) and they're packaging is super discrete.
Order from Amazon - as they are very careful to package discreetly.
Original post by Hachik0
Dangerous; the head could become loose. On second thoughts however, if you ever need to clean yourself out its defiantly a viable option - Sensodyne Repair & Protect.

What do you think girls who use electric toothbrushes for masturbation do :lol:
Cannot recommend LoveHoney enough. I've ordered all of mine from there (I also buy them as gifts for friends when they turn 18 because I'm the squadmother and I feel it is my role) and its always discreet packaging, always non-expensive, always good quality. Customer service is brilliant as well, when an item arrived damaged they just sent another one out and didn't even need the one I had sending back. They even just show up as LH Trading on your bank statement, and nobody is going to know that's suspect unless they google it...
Reply 14
can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual
Original post by 408655
can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual

Is this a serious question? :laugh:
Reply 16
yes :colondollar: :colondollar:

sorry i'm just curious

You could always just not order one. *shrugs* :h:
Original post by 408655

sorry i'm just curious

It's a dildo mate
Original post by 408655

sorry i'm just curious

It's an, um, instrument that can be used for self pleasuring purposes that stimulates your genitals by it's namesake action, in a nutshell

Latest

Trending

Trending