How do I order a vibrator without getting caught?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey everyone

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

Any advice on how to order it without risking them finding out?
Protoxylic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can get it delivered to a nearby amazon prime drop off zone like a nearby Argos and just pick it up there. There should be an option to get it delivered there rather than your address.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
You could use Amazon's lockers or as the other poster said somewhere like Argos so you don't have to get it delivered to your house.
Hachik0
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Alternatively you could buy a cucumber
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Electric toothbrush :borat:
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Protoxylic)
You can get it delivered to a nearby amazon prime drop off zone like a nearby Argos and just pick it up there. There should be an option to get it delivered there rather than your address.
This is probably your best bet, unless you have a friend you can trust. Good luck and...enjoy!
Hachik0
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lord Samosa)
Electric toothbrush :borat:
Dangerous; the head could become loose. On second thoughts however, if you ever need to clean yourself out its defiantly a viable option - Sensodyne Repair & Protect.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, I just Googled Amazon lockers and they sound like a great idea. Thanks!
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
Find a guy with Parkinson's
ColossalAtom
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Find a guy with Parkinson's
:rip:
AmateurBandit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey everyone

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

I've literally just had this issue! I used Love Honey (found them via TSR funnily enough) and they're packaging is super discrete.
jambojim97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Order from Amazon - as they are very careful to package discreetly.
username1884577
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hachik0)
Dangerous; the head could become loose. On second thoughts however, if you ever need to clean yourself out its defiantly a viable option - Sensodyne Repair & Protect.
What do you think girls who use electric toothbrushes for masturbation do :lol:
minimarshmallow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cannot recommend LoveHoney enough. I've ordered all of mine from there (I also buy them as gifts for friends when they turn 18 because I'm the squadmother and I feel it is my role) and its always discreet packaging, always non-expensive, always good quality. Customer service is brilliant as well, when an item arrived damaged they just sent another one out and didn't even need the one I had sending back. They even just show up as LH Trading on your bank statement, and nobody is going to know that's suspect unless they google it...
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 408655)
can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual
Is this a serious question? :laugh:
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes

sorry i'm just curious
Marzy-Sama
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey everyone

You could always just not order one. *shrugs*
Marzy-Sama
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes

sorry i'm just curious
It's a dildo mate
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes

sorry i'm just curious
It's an, um, instrument that can be used for self pleasuring purposes that stimulates your genitals by it's namesake action, in a nutshell
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads