Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I order a vibrator without getting caught? watch

Hey everyone

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

Any advice on how to order it without risking them finding out?

ReputationRep:
    You can get it delivered to a nearby amazon prime drop off zone like a nearby Argos and just pick it up there. There should be an option to get it delivered there rather than your address.

You could use Amazon's lockers or as the other poster said somewhere like Argos so you don't have to get it delivered to your house.

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively you could buy a cucumber

ReputationRep:
    Electric toothbrush :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    You can get it delivered to a nearby amazon prime drop off zone like a nearby Argos and just pick it up there. There should be an option to get it delivered there rather than your address.
    This is probably your best bet, unless you have a friend you can trust. Good luck and...enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Electric toothbrush :borat:
    Dangerous; the head could become loose. On second thoughts however, if you ever need to clean yourself out its defiantly a viable option - Sensodyne Repair & Protect.

So, I just Googled Amazon lockers and they sound like a great idea. Thanks!

Find a guy with Parkinson's

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Find a guy with Parkinson's
    :rip:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

My vibrator that I ordered while at uni broke yesterday after having it for half a year. I'm a little annoyed but could get another one by tomorrow via Amazon Prime. The issue is that I'm with the family again for a few months and they are always poking their noses where they don't belong. I wouldn't put it past them to open my parcels/posts without my permission.

I've literally just had this issue! I used Love Honey (found them via TSR funnily enough) and they're packaging is super discrete.

ReputationRep:
    Order from Amazon - as they are very careful to package discreetly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    Dangerous; the head could become loose. On second thoughts however, if you ever need to clean yourself out its defiantly a viable option - Sensodyne Repair & Protect.
    What do you think girls who use electric toothbrushes for masturbation do :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Cannot recommend LoveHoney enough. I've ordered all of mine from there (I also buy them as gifts for friends when they turn 18 because I'm the squadmother and I feel it is my role) and its always discreet packaging, always non-expensive, always good quality. Customer service is brilliant as well, when an item arrived damaged they just sent another one out and didn't even need the one I had sending back. They even just show up as LH Trading on your bank statement, and nobody is going to know that's suspect unless they google it...

ReputationRep:
    can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 408655)
    can someone please explain to me what a vibrator is? i bet it's something sexual
    Is this a serious question? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Is this a serious question? :laugh:
    yes

sorry i'm just curious

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

You could always just not order one. *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    yes

sorry i'm just curious
    It's a dildo mate

ReputationRep:
    yes

sorry i'm just curious
    It's an, um, instrument that can be used for self pleasuring purposes that stimulates your genitals by it's namesake action, in a nutshell

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.