The Student Room Group

Re-locating to Exeter and have to redo my last year of books help!

I have to re-locate to Exeter, Devon with my family for my second year of A-levels and because of this I have to discount my last year of English Literature A-level as they study different books in the sixth form I'm transferring too. I have to study: A Handmaids Tale, Frankenstein and A Streetcar Named Desire along with a poetry anthology over the summer (Exam board is AQA). When attempting to study these I realised I need some more information and the school isn't replying to my emails! If anyone can give me any information regarding the following questions or to do with these books at all I would be very grateful!Which books are compared with each other?Which books are for the coursework and what is it based on?What are the main themes for the books and which ones should I focus on for the exams/coursework?Thank you!
Original post by OliviaFlashman
I have to re-locate to Exeter, Devon with my family for my second year of A-levels and because of this I have to discount my last year of English Literature A-level as they study different books in the sixth form I'm transferring too. I have to study: A Handmaids Tale, Frankenstein and A Streetcar Named Desire along with a poetry anthology over the summer (Exam board is AQA). When attempting to study these I realised I need some more information and the school isn't replying to my emails! If anyone can give me any information regarding the following questions or to do with these books at all I would be very grateful!Which books are compared with each other?Which books are for the coursework and what is it based on?What are the main themes for the books and which ones should I focus on for the exams/coursework?Thank you!

Read this. The following link is a link to your exam board. Read it.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/english/as-and-a-level/english-literature-a-7711-7712
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Read this. The following link is a link to your exam board. Read it.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/english/as-and-a-level/english-literature-a-7711-7712

Thank you so much! I had tried looking for the specification before and was obviously looking in the wrong place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending