The Student Room Group

Advice on Job

I have a job interview tomorrow, its 24hour p/week part time permanent:

Do you think doing a 24hr p/week job and sixth form will be too much pressure for a student to do?
It depends on what yoy think you are capable of doing. If it fits in within your availability then that's good as it is really hard to find a job. I didn't look for a job during my sixth form & quite so regret it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Billyy Barness
I have a job interview tomorrow, its 24hour p/week part time permanent:

Do you think doing a 24hr p/week job and sixth form will be too much pressure for a student to do?

Personally, I think that 24 hours per week is a bit too much, but if you can keep on top of your work as well then it shouldn't be a problem.
Original post by Zeeiqbal
It depends on what yoy think you are capable of doing. If it fits in within your availability then that's good as it is really hard to find a job. I didn't look for a job during my sixth form & quite so regret it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree
Depends what the job is and when the hours are. If most of them are at the weekend then its doable if you are organised enough.
Personally I think its too much for it not to affect your studies, so I might try it but reduce the hours or quit if i couldnt cope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending